21.)

I woke up to him kissing my shoulder.

"Come on, baby girl, you've got to get up. We need to eat, and your parents are coming over. They want to talk to us." He says in between kisses.

A small whimper escapes my lips as I turn towards him and keeps kissing me. 

He pulls back and smiles at me, "Why do you suppose they're coming over?" I asked him.

"Probably to check that we haven't killed each other." He says dryly.

I snort, "You may piss me off, but I don't think I could ever kill you." I tell him honestly.

He smiles, "Why is that, любовь моя?" He asks.

"Because I—I love you." I whispered, as he rolled over, hovering slightly above mine.

His smirk turns into a large smile as he looks down at me. "Well, I love you too." He finally says as his lips hovered above me.

I smile as my hands go up to his shoulders and slowly into his hair, pulling the hair at the nape of his neck. "You're getting kind of shaggy." I whisper teasingly.

"I know, I've already made an appointment with Octavio for this afternoon. Anything else?" He asks amused.

I nodded, "At what time are they supposed to be here?" I asked, chewing on my lip.

He smirks, "Around two." He whispers.

"Good. Come here, big boy." I say as I pull him towards me.

He chuckles as he slowly lowers himself on me, his lips descending onto mine with a deep groan.

I feel as he shoves his knee in between my legs and pushes them open.

"Ready, baby?" He asks huskily.

I groan as I feel him move his cock over my clit, before he slowly eases into me.

We both groan as he slides home.

He proceeded to move at a slow pace as he kissed me.

His hands grab my wrists, before he slowly slides his hands into my hands. Weaving his fingers through mine, "Черт, ты такой тесный и теплый, детка. Ты чувствуешь себя так чертовски хорошо, обвивая мой член. Бля, детка, правильно, задуши мой член этой сладкой киской.." He groans. (Damn, you're so tight and warm, baby. You feel so fucking good wrapped around my cock. Fuck, baby, that's right choke my cock with that sweet pussy.)

I gasped in surprise, feeling as my core began to twitch. "Oh my God!" I cry out. "Right there, baby! Fuck me just like that!"

He slowly begins to move faster. His tongue slowly licking the side of my neck before he continued to speak in Russian, "Я не могу представить мир, в котором нет тебя. Ты мое все, и мысль о том, чтобы потерять тебя слишком много. Никогда не оставляй меня." he says as he groans. (I can't imagine a world without you. You are my everything and the thought of losing you is too much. Never leave me.)

I can feel his emotions hit me as mine begin to take over.

I feel tears form and fall from the corner of my eyes, as he releases my hands. I pull him closer immediately, wrapping my arms around his waist, bringing us closer.

"Ты не потеряешь меня. Ты держишься за меня нерушимо. Я твой. Навсегда." I tell him. (You won't lose me. Your hold on me is unbreakable. I'm yours. Forever.)