14.) Reassurance

As soon as they left the room, Bucky turned me to face him, his thumb and forefinger immediately coming up to touch my chin, before he slowly made me look up at him.

"Are you okay, малышка?" He asked me, quietly.

I nodded, "Does it sound cruel that I want this?" I asked him, concerned.

Maybe I was still bitter about my upbringing. Maybe I should—

"Hey, don't overthink this, baby. That woman is a horrible human being. I knew her when she was going out with your father. That woman has always been vain and a pain. You don't have to wonder if you're making a mistake. She's always been a vile person." He told me.

I wrinkled my nose, "I figured it to be something like that." I told him.

He smiled, making my breath hitch as it lit up his entire face."You don't have to worry about them, любовь моя." He told me, kissing my nose as he stood up straighter.

He then turned me back around to face Sam and Sharon, who looked sheepishly back at me.

"First of all, I want to apologize for my comment to you last night. It was uncalled for, and very out of line." Sam said.

I looked at him blankly before nodding.

"Sie, I am so sorry for the comments too. I shouldn't have said that. It was uncalled for and I was really insensitive towards you. I am so sorry." Sharon said.

I felt my lips twitch, as I stared at her, but decided to let it go.

"Sharon knows that she was talking out of her ass, but she also knew that it might push you two together. All we wanted was for you two to be happy like the rest of us. But we went about it in the wrong way." Sam told me.

I opened my mouth to retort that they should have kept their big ass noses out of our personal matters but Bucky beat me to it.

"Whether or not you were trying to help us, you still hurt Sienna and brought unnecessary problems to our marriage. I don't give a flying fuck if you think the world is ending. If it doesn't involve you, you better think twice about butting in. This is the only warning I will be giving you. Next time you do, I'll shoot you and ask questions later." He told them.

I watched in satisfaction as both of them paled but nodded fiercely.

"Good, now let's go eat. I'm fucking starving and my wife isn't about to cook for you assholes after what you did." He said, as he pulled me out of the room.

As he pulled me along, I felt him kiss my cheek as we walk.

Steve, Howard, Peggy and Maria were speaking outside as we approached.

"Yes?" Peggy asked.

"We're hungry. And heading out for breakfast. You coming or not?" Bucky asked.

I hid my face into his chest to keep from laughing at their faces.

"There is food here. Why not cook something here?" She asked.

"Because my wife isn't going to be the only one cooking, especially after last night. But you're more than welcome to do so. We're going to eat breakfast somewhere and then go buy some appropriate clothing for this fucking cold ass weather." He told her as he began directing me towards the SUV.

He opened the door for me, and helped me into it, before closing the door.

Tony silently got in with Pepper. As Sharon and Sam tried to get in, Bucky hit the locks and lowered his window.

"May I help you?" He asked.

"We're trying to get in." Sam replied.

Bucky let out a humorless laugh, "I don't think so. You want to get breakfast. I suggest you tell Sharon to cook you some because you two aren't getting into my car." He told them before closing his window and beeping at them to move before he skillfully backed out and zoomed past them while honking again.

"So, Barnes, why are you being so short with Wilson and his wife?" Tony asked.

Bucky looked at him through the rear view mirror. "They pulled some shit last night. Hurt Sienna." He replied shortly.

I smacked his arm and frowned at him. "Quit being an ass to him, he wasn't there." I murmured.

"Wait. What do you— oh. Ow!" Tony mumbled when we didn't answer him.

"Shut up." Pepper shushes.

"It's alright, Pep. Obviously, you two were busy the entire afternoon. But there was a problem between Sam, Sharon and I, and some hurtful comments were made. I suppose I could have reacted better but it has been a long day…" I mumbled.

"We understand. As for, Sharon and Sam just ignore them. They think it's alright to fuck around with people and nothing will happen. Barnes, you threatened to shoot them right?" Tony asked.

Bucky nodded, his hands tightening around the wheel.

"Good. I've been wanting to kick his ass since Rhodey got shot because of him." Tony growled.

"Trust me, he'll get what's coming to him." Bucky replied as he maneuvers into a half empty lot, and parks.

"Good." Tony grumbled.

"Sienna, why don't we go check out the shops while the guys get us a table?" Pepper asks.

As Bucky and Tony raise a brow at us.

I shrug. "Why not?" I say as Bucky pulls out his wallet and hands me a wad of cash and a black Amex.

"Get whatever you want. I want you to be comfortable." He says.

I frown, "I was only going to get a pair of boots." I replied.

"Well, get more. Go. Be here in forty five minutes." He tells me as he turns me and slaps me in the ass.

I scowl at him and flip him the bird.

"Oh, I will. Tonight." He retorts with a smirk.

"You wish." I mumbled as Pepper pulled me away laughing at our antics.