Ch. 23.)

He made good on his promise.

As soon as we arrived at our house, he pulled me inside, where he proceeded to slam the door closed before lifting me in the air.

I gasped in surprise, "What the fuck are you doing?"

He smirks at me as holds me against the wall, "I'm making good on my promise, baby. I'm going to fuck you on every surface of this house. With my tongue, my fingers, and my cock." He says as he lifts me up higher.

"James, you're going to drop me." I gasp in surprise.

"Not likely, baby. You can trust me." He says, before he proceeds to bury his face in between my legs.

My legs immediately go onto his shoulders as my fingers find their way into his cropped hair, pulling him closer as I groaned and drop my head back onto the wall.

I gasp as I feel his tongue lick the length of my core, and nip my clit with his lips.

"You're going to make me— Ah!" I gasp he sucks hard on my clit.

He continues to do this for a while before moving me onto the living room, and dropping me on the sectional.

He slowly shrugs out of his coat, before he pulls off his black t-shirt, kicks his shoes off then undoes his belt and pants.

I can see his erection from where I am laying.

As he slowly approaches slowly, and smirks as he kneels down in front of me.

"I wonder what the world would say if they saw the all powerful Bucky Barnes kneeling like this in front of a woman." I say, amused.

"They wouldn't say anything because they'd be too shocked that I am doing this." He says as he buries his face between my legs again, this time I feel as his fingers play with my entrance.

I gasp and arch off the cushions as he slowly eases his thick fingers inside of me. Doing a come hither motion as he slowly moves them in and out.

All I can do is moan loudly as his tongue suddenly begins to circle my clit again.

I felt the familiar tightening in my stomach, and the buzzing in my blood before I gasped as something gushed out of me.

He groaned, making obscene squelching sounds as I rode out my orgasm.

When I finally stopped he quickly moved away, tearing the rest of my dress and tights off, before he snapped off my panties.

As soon as he did, he quickly slammed his cock inside me, bottoming out as I squealed.

"Fuck baby, I was hoping I would last for a while but this pussy is so fucking tight. I can't wait to fucking come inside you." He groans as he sets a quick pace, snapping his hips forward.

"Ah!" I squeak as I feel him begin to spasm inside me.

"Fuhhhhk!" He groans as he comes.

I gasp, feeling my muscles begin to contract as he does.

My head lolls to the side as I continue to breathe hard.

"Don't worry this is one room. Of the entire house. We've got at least eighteen more to go." He says with a smirk.

"How the hell do you get it up so fast?" I gasp, wide eyed.

"I've got a lot of endurance, baby girl. I hope you can keep up." He says with a smirk.

***

I thought he was playing but I was wrong. And I have never been so glad to be wrong.

He took me on every surface he could find. On the bottom floor. The bathroom. Shower stall. Then his desk in his office, the leather couch.  The counter in the kitchen.

I was delirious from everything he had done.

Suddenly I found myself folded over the table, as he ate me out yet again.

"Bucky, I can't come. It hurts." I groan as he continues his ministrations.

"Give daddy one more." He said, talking  into my clit, before his tongue whips out, and he licks a firm line. I thought he was done playing when I felt him suck my clit hard.

I gasped arching off the surface of the table as another orgasm hit me harder than the one before.

"Good girl. Now let Daddy make you feel good." He said as he stood up.

His hips jerked forward, slapped into the back of my thighs as he began rutting faster and faster.

My throat feels raw as I scream in pleasure.

I can feel my muscles begin to spasm as his harsh speed grows faster.

When he begins to spasm this time I feel a wave of pleasure hit and I come so hard I do pass out.

**

I wake up sometime during the night in our bed, with Bucky spooning me into his body.

He's deep asleep, and snoring. Which makes me giggle.

I wince as I slowly sit up, and grab his t-shirt, sliding it on before I slowly waddle to the bathroom.

Once I finish doing my business, I make my way down stairs to the kitchen.

I quickly pull out  all the ingredients to make pancakes and begin to make them.

I managed to make a dozen before my stomach roared and I had to stop and scarf down at least three.

Groaning as my stomach rumbles as the food goes into my mouth.

I was washing the dishes when I felt a pair of arms wind around my waist, and lips kiss the side of my neck.

"What are you doing up at three in the morning?" He asks me huskily.

"I woke up, went to the bathroom, and got hungry." I mumbled with a shrug as I finished the dishes.

He sighed, "Did you make some for me?" He asks.

I nodded and pointed at the plate of pancakes. "I was going to bring them up with me. I thought since we had a Marathon all afternoon then proceeded to fall asleep the rest of the day, that you might be hungry when you woke up." I told him.

He smiles at me before moving to eat the pancakes I made. "That was sweet of you, angel." He says as he grabs one and takes a big bite.

I nod as I move to sit down only to wince. "Maybe we should take a small break from sex?" I ask.

His head snaps in my direction, mid chew, and I can see the frown as it appears. "What? Why?" He asks, almost pouting as he forgets about his pancake.

"Baby, I love you. I do. But you were right, I simply can't keep up with you. I need a break. It hurts to sit down." I told him.

He sighed, "I guess that's fair." He mumbled, pouting.

I smile as he makes his way over to me to kiss my forehead. "We've got the rest of our lives to enjoy this, baby." I whispered as I reached up to touch his face.

He smiles and nods at me. "I know." He says kissing my forehead again. "Now, let's go to bed. We have a long week ahead of us." He says as he helps me up, and reaches for the plate of pancakes.

Once we got to the room, he turned the television on and put on a movie, before pulling me to his side.

I fell asleep sometime after, as my head laid on his chest.