32.)

I was kept in the hospital until the end of the week after that one.

When the time finally came to go home, I was more than relieved to do so. Sadly, I couldn't travel back all the way home. So, I was forced to stay in the South Hamptons.

I can't sit or lay down for too long because my side would start hurting sometimes.

Now, it's almost seven and a half months later, and we are still here. But it was plainly because Bucky found an obgyn that was willing to do house visits, located here in the South Hamptons.

"Sienna?" I heard someone call as I laid back on the couch.

I was on my back, laying with my legs slightly elevated,because Bucky read somewhere that it helped with back pain when I heard my dad call my name.

"In here!" I called, groaning as I tried to sit up.

I didn't know why I felt like I was expanding overnight. I could hardly sit up on my own. My stomach looked massive.

Bucky always jokes around that I was now more stomach and boobs than anything else.

And in a way, it was true. The doctor said that because Bucky was a large man, height wise, and had thick shoulders, the baby was getting pretty big.

He quickly rushed to my side to help me get out of the couch.

"Hey, dad, what's going on?" I asked.

He smiles, "Hey, Tiny, how are you feeling? Woah, you've grown a lot. Your mom is like half your size." He says as I smack his arm.

"Quit laughing at me." I pout as I rub my stomach.

"I'm not laughing. Now, can you go and get ready to go eat some lunch?  Bucky asked me to pick you up." He told me.

I frowned at the thought of taking off my shorts and one of Bucky's t-shirts.

"Please." He begged.

I sighed and silently walked down the hall to where we had been sleeping since we arrived back home

As I made my way over, I ran into Leo.

"Is something wrong, Mrs. Barnes?" He asked.

I scowled and shook my head, "Do you know where my white maxi dress is?" I asked.

He nodded as he followed me into the room and went straight to the walk-in closet to pull the dress  out.

I smiled gratefully as he handed it to me.

"Would you like me to press this for you,ma'am?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yes please. In the meantime, I'll go shower." I whispered.

"Yes, ma'am." He says as he leaves the room.

I quickly walk into the bathroom and shower.

I shave, wash, and exfoliate my body. Before washing my hair.

When I get out, I quickly blow dry my hair and curl it. I then proceed to rubbing lotion on all of my body and adding a coat of cocoa butter to my stomach, thighs, and chest before slipping on my panties and putting on a bra

I then get out of the room and slowly slip on the dress.

It's a white maxi dress with off the shoulder sleeves, the fabric is cotton, and the skirt has a split to the thigh on the right.

I then step into my favorite white platform sandals before putting on some makeup and putting a flower rhinestone headband on.

Before I walked out, I grabbed my bag.