sɪx

🌼Emma🌼

With the same intensity, I meet Zain's passion stroke for stroke, tangling our tongues, letting him know I'm with him through it all.

Through his hot, completely sense-rattling kisses, his hands caress my breasts and squeeze them softly, the unfamiliar sensations making my knees buckle. I feel him press himself deeper into me, pushing the long thick length of him against me.

In one swift move, his hands leave my breasts and ran around my torso until he reaches my butt, lifting me off my feet. I circle my legs above his waist. Never breaking the kiss, he carries me to the bedroom.

Once there, he sets me down in the middle of the room, and quite too quickly holds onto my collar, never letting go of my lips. In two seconds, all the buttons of my blouse came clicking to the floor, baring my breasts to the delicious cold of the air swirling inside the room.

Reluctantly, he lets go of my lips as his hands lift my breasts. His head lowers, and a moan escapes my mouth when his mouth wraps around my nipple. He uses his tongue and his teeth, licking, nipping, and sucking me strong and deep until my tits feel tender and so damn sensitive.

He continues his sensual ministrations of my nipples, and I arch my chest further and further. Wanting more, needing more...

Zain reaches for the hem of my skirt and rolls it up whiles his tongue works its magic on my breast. His hand trails my innermost thighs, caressing the area until it reaches the covering of my most feminine feature.

He shifts the lacy material to one side, his hands rubbing on my swathe of nerves. He takes his time, his fingers teasing my opening but never really penetrating. It causes anticipation to coil so tight inside my core that I buckle my hips in frustration.

“Don't. Please don't tease me, Zain?”

“Hmm, is that what I'm doing?” His voice teases me as well, the sexy timbre vibrating my nipple and making me shudder at the delightful sensation. Two of his fingers press more firmly against my sex. “Tell me, is this what you want?”

He is watching me from below my chest, glimmering with desire. I nod my head vigorously, my throat too tight with nerves. “Words, Emma. Words.”

“Please. Please.”

Both of his fingers slip into my weeping sex at once. it results in an eclectic mix of pain and pleasure, and my breathing grows shallow, my body fighting against the invasion. His fingers get stuck halfway through me. He stiffens, seemingly shocked by my tightness.

That shock is written on his face as he glances up at me. I immediately close my eyes to wade off his stare, my face burning bright from embarrassment. At my age, I'm still a virgin and I feel very self-conscious. What if he wants someone more experienced?

My fear that he is going to stop is swept under the bus when his other thumb comes, rubbing against my sensitive clit, as if to ease the discomfort. The pain dulls with every second, heightening the pleasure with each wave.

He ceases laving my breasts and looks into my eyes, his bright and possessive with so much lust it rocks my core, before he demands my lips, kissing me deeply as if demonstrating the repercussions of my will to stay despite being warned.

Zain waits until I've relaxed before he pushes his fingers deeper, and my inner muscles bunch around his fingers, unable to tolerate the unusual invasion. Just his two fingers fill me so much, that I wonder how I'm going to take the full length of him.

Eventually, my body gets used to his fingers. I arch my hips, encouraging him to go on. His fingers go in deep, then retraces, then in deeper, the pleasure of it all making me feel as though I'm on cloud twenty-five.