ɴɪɴᴇ

🌼Emma🌼

I expel a deep breath as I open the washroom door and step inside. Zain is taking a shower, something I myself need very much. He didn't bother to close the shower cubicle and his back is facing me.

I study him carefully, trying to pick up what sort of energy he emanates. His shoulders are tense alright, but there is no aggressive vibe. The look in his eyes before he'd turned and left had scared me. 

I don't want to relive the resentment he once felt for me. I have to prevent that by distracting him as much as I can. Until he finally believes that I'm here to stay unlike before.

Zain tilts his head slightly towards me, sweeping water from his face and offering me a small smile. That inviting smile is like a seduction. Just like that, I feel my core heating up, aching for relief.

I survey his back in its naked glory. His breathtakingly wide shoulders, the rippling muscles, and the spine indentation create a valley down his back until it disappears around his coccyx, giving way for a muscular, gorgeous ass, the water running between his cheeks.

Biting my lip, I step into the cubicle with him. I kiss him on the shoulder, wrapping my arms around his torso. He groans, stiffening at my touch. I ran my hands down his well-toned stomach, loving every contour. And then my hand finds his dick.

Wrapping my fingers around his girth, I suck in a breath at how huge it feels in my hand. My hand barely closes around it. I saw it last night, but it feels even sexier in my hand like this with the water running down our bodies.

“Jesus, Em." Zain groans, moving his hips as I begin to stroke him. “Just like that.”

Urged on, I quicken my pace, the sound of his moans making me feel so damn heady. Zain is fucking into my hand, loving it as I give him pleasure.

“Fuck!” Zain curses loudly before whirling around, causing me to lose hold of his cock. 

Grabbing me by the thigh, he crashes his lips against mine. Kissing me furiously, he grabs the other thigh and hoists me up, pinning me against the shower glass.

“Fuck, you don't know what you do to me. I want you so much. All the fucking time. Tell me you want me too, Em.” 

“I want you too, Zain. All the fucking time. I want you to make love to me and... Ah...”

A scream is ripped out of my throat when he surges into me in one quick stroke. He steals the rest of my sounds by plundering my mouth with his tongue. He kisses me so long and hard while he fucks me that I think I'm going to faint from such intense pleasure and headiness.

His groans and moans mix with the sounds of our skin slapping together, and my back slams against the fiberglass each time he drives in, creating such an erotic atmosphere that the pleasure amplifies. Before long, I feel my orgasm building.

“Zain, I'm... Oh, God.” I whimper.

“Yes, fuck. Cum for me, Sweetheart.” 

At his command, I come undone, my body seeming to move on its own accord as I ride my pleasure. I feel him bucking erratically into me, before letting out a loud groan and stilling inside me.

After a while, Zain finally set me down. My legs feel shaky, the nerve-numbing pleasure making them weak.

“Fuck. That was amazing.” I say, breathless.

He says nothing.

****

After our hot sex in the shower, something about Zain shifts. I can sense an air of panic around him but is too afraid to ask him what is wrong, afraid it will worsen his mood. But he is holding himself back from me.