ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

FIVE YEARS LATER

Turning on the shower, Emma stepped under the full blast of the warm spray of water, loving how it beat down on her skin and cascaded around her.

After a while of soaking up the water, she grabbed a shampoo, squirted some into her hand, and began washing her hair.

Done with her hair, she was about to grab a bar of soap when suddenly firm, manly arms wrapped around her from behind, causing a shiver to steal through her.

She relaxed in the arms of the person, feeling like she could stay like that forever. Her core tightened when his arms slid up her stomach to cup her breasts, playing with her nipples.

“Happy anniversary, Mrs. Lancaster.” The man whispered in a soft, grating timbre that was so sensual against her ear.

Emma's chest swelled, a burst of happiness she wished would stay forever. “Happy anniversary, coconut.”

She turned in his arms to face him, her husband, seeing the smile on his face that mirrored her own so perfectly. Four years ago, if someone had told her she would be here, she would have told the person to keep dreaming for her.

But here she was, four years after her marriage, happier than she'd ever been.

Her husband's arms pulled their bodies flush together, his head dipping down to cover her mouth with his.

Emma accepted the seeking of his tongue, and they were soon kissing passionately, hungrily, desperately, the water running around them doing nothing to dissuade the closeness of their bodies.

A shudder of delight made her moan into their kiss when his hand cupped her sex, two of his fingers sliding into her wet heat immediately.

Emma kissed him harder, loving the way his fingers pistoned inside her, the firmness of his mouth against hers, the taste of his tongue. Her ache for him intensified.

“George...” She said raggedly against his mouth, her breathing heavy.

George had gone on a business trip, only arriving yesterday, so it'd been four days since he'd made love to her. She ached to have him inside her. Loving her until she reached that blissful peak.

Despite her wordless plea, he refused to give her what she wanted, even though she could feel the poking of his arousal against her stomach. His thumb rubbed firmly on her clit, adding to the manipulation that made her so heady with pleasure.

He obviously wanted her to cum first, but she wanted to do so while he was deep in her heat. Sliding her hands down his back, she scratched her fingers over his asscheeks before cupping the muscular globes and squeezing them tightly, knowing very well how that made him lose control.

It didn't disappoint. Soon George was cursing softly against her mouth. Just as she reached the peak of orgasm and was about to tumble over, George tore his mouth away from hers and spun her around.

He pressed her front firmly against the fiberglass wall of their shower cubicle and surged into her in one powerful thrust that pulled her orgasm right out. She rode the ways with him so deep within her.

He began to move, so slowly and yet so deeply, taking his time. That was always like George.

Whenever they made love, he preferred to start slowly, building the tension between her thighs and gradually picking up his pace until he was slamming into her towards the end. It made the orgasms so worthwhile.

Her breasts squeezed and slid against the roughened fiberglass as George's thrust became increasingly deeper, harder. He was big and thick and filled her so fully, and she bucked her hips back to meet every one of his thrusts.

Their orgasms rippled through them at the same time. With one hard thrust, George emptied himself inside her, breathing heavily against her cheek while Emma let out breathless gasps as she rode the second wave of release.

“Fuck.” George said when he finally pulled out of her. “A few days and I've missed you so much.”

He finally stepped back so she wasn't pressed so restrictively against the wall and could turn to face him.

“Same here.” Wrapping her arms around his neck, they kissed for the longest time until they had to come up for her.

“No late working today, Sweetheart.” He whispered, breaths choppy. “I'm taking you out tonight to celebrate.”
____________________

I know this must've been a huge shock on you. What do you think is going to happen next?

LOL
–Enock