Regards

"Rhea," Aemond whispered as his eye fell on her for the first time in such a long time. He had felt as if she had been gone for an eternity, his heart raced, watching her and his brother speak.

She looked at him longingly, her whole body turned to him, her eyes fluttering.

"I'll, uh, leave you to it, then," Aegon said quickly bowing his head and entering his quarters.

Aemond took a step towards her and she stayed exactly where she was. She noticed he had wrapped her necklace around the handle of his dagger, the one she had made for him and her heart doubled in size. However angry she was at him, she had missed him triple the amount. Her arms reached for his forearms, sliding them around the small of her back. They stood looking at each other for a few seconds, analysing how the other behaved to match the other's attitude.

"Rhea, are you well?" the prince finally caved in and spoke first.

Rhea tried to suppress a smile but failed, smiling even wider.

"I am," she replied. "Are you?"

Her husband nodded, his eyes creasing as he smiled at her.

"I have not forgiven you, yet," she stated before he could speak again and he nodded again, this time a little sadder.

"But you will?" His eye peering into hers in inquiry.

"I hate to say this but-"

Aemond kissed her passionately, his lips leaving trails of kissing along her face, jaw and neck hurriedly. She placed her hands on his chest before speaking again.

"I want to, Aemond. Although I do not know if I should."

Her husband smiled gleefully against her, his fingers digging into her arms as he squeezed them happily.

"I want to hate you, Aemond, but I can't. That's what's even more agitating about all this. I love you, still, when I know I shouldn't." Rhea stated sadly.

"My love," Aemond called her, even if she wanted to hate him, all he wanted to do was love her. "My love, I have paid my dues, I have endured what my brother wanted me to, to pay for Lucery's death. I have endured a month without you, and, out of all the things I was put through this month, this was by far the worst."

Aemond cupped her cheek.

"I thought you were dead, and everyday I woke up half-expecting to find your head behind our doors. No amount of psychological, physical torture could ever hurt me more than the thought of you dying so far away from me. You are my wife, my Rhea, my...my whole heart, and I would sooner rip out my other eye and feed it to Vhagar before I would let you out of my sight ever again."

Rhea pulled her to him and kissed him hungrily. How she had missed his lips against her, his body close to hers, his strong arms wrapping against her. Against all her better judgment, she let Aemond back in, the one person she would always return to. His hand ran along her back, to her behind and lifted her thigh to place it around his waist. She moaned under his touch as his hands grazed all over her body, sliding under her gown and slowly leaving delicious shivers all over her skin. Rhea wrapped both of her legs around her prince, and cocked her head back, giving him full access to her neck and chest. Trailing kisses all over her bare skin, Aemond removed her undergarments out of the way and rested her against a nearby wall, supporting her body with one of his arms, not caring that anyone could walk in on them at anytime. With his other hand, Aemond freed himself from his trousers, just enough to slide himself into Rhea's wet cunt, thrusting himself in rough movements as waves of pleasure came over the both of them. Her loud moans sending more and more devilish lusty thoughts in his blissful mind.

"Gods, I love you," Rhea exclaimed against him, her hands digging in his shoulders as she moaned again. "So much." Her words were shaky as she felt each and every one of his thrusts as she cried out in pleasure, her orgasm rendering everything but him blurry.

He grunted, felicity nearing him and, as he reached his own climax, his fist hit the wall, clenching it so as to not loose his balance. He placed tender kisses on his wife's lips and helped her straighten her gown and hair.

As they walked together again, as if nothing unseemly had happened, Rhea turned to Aemond, her eyes glimmering, sending him waves of infatuation. She took his hand in hers and smiled sadly.

"I love you too much, it's dangerous," Rhea admitted.

Aemond frowned.

"Dangerous?"

"Yes, for you, for me. Anyone might try to hurt you by hurting me, and the other way around," Rhea stated, Daemon's words echoing back to her as she squeezed Aemond's hand a bit too strongly for a light-hearted conversation.

Her husband noticed and took her in his arms, holding her tight.

"Let them try," he said, his voice challenging and his smile turning into a devilish smirk.

As they closed the doors from their quarters, Rhea sat down on their bed. Her husband might have lied to her before, but she would not.

"Aemond-"

"Wait," he shushed her before opening their door and strangling the man who had been hiding behind it without Rhea ever noticing.

She sighed, she was truly back in King's Landing. The man had a dagger in his hand, which he dropped when Aemond took him by the collar and pushed him against a wall.

"Who sent you?" He asked violently. "The Black Queen?"

The intruder smirked and looked at Rhea provokingly. She knew.

"Say it, you are going to die anyway, might as well be a useful death," Aemond threatened.

"Ask your whore of a wife, she knows," the man spat in Aemond's face.

Aemond's grasp on the man's throat tightened and he began struggling to get away, his eyes turning red and his mouth gasping for air.

"Wait, Aemond," Rhea rushed by his side, her hand on his arm. "Look."

She lifted the man's shirt and revealed what he was wearing underneath, her chainmail. She recognized it as it was engraved with her initials and House sigil on the bottom.

"The Hand sends his regards," the man struggled to say as Aemond tightened his grasp again.

He turned to his wife, she had a resolute look about her face and her brows were furrowed. She picked up the man's dagger and looked in his eye before she plunged it in his stomach slowly.

Aemond, a look of both pride and shock on his face, looked in her eyes again and, as she nodded, he snapped the man's neck. He fell to the ground without a sound and the prince embraced his wife, having just protected her from being killed yet again. He let go of her when he realised what the dead man had just said seconds before she nodded to him to kill him. The Hand.

She busied herself dragging the man away from the door and taking her chainmail off his body.

"Aemond, help me, quick," she ordered.

"Rhea-"

"I'll explain, I promise. Right now, we need to get him to the Tower of the Hand without anyone seeing."