Crown

On the day they were supposed to start moving again, Rhea was awoken by a terrible commotion outside of her tent, the sounds of swords clashing and people screaming. Jolting out of her bed, she scanned the tent, looking for Aemond but he was not there, and neither was his sword. She remembered he was supposed to patrol the surroundings and did not wake her as he had left in the small hours of the morning. He couldn't have been gone long as the light outside indicated. She grabbed her own sword and peered outside. There were Tully banners, as well as Rhaenyra's own sigil on a few of them.

"Fuck", she muttered.

She heard voices get louder and louder as she decided to leave her tent and try to find the King and his brother. She had to reach the dragons, that way she could spot the brothers more easily, she could use dragonfire and end this attack at once. As she turned a corner, she came face to face with a band of her enemies. She was one to three. She gulped and lifted her sword towards them. There was no way she would go down easy. She swung at them, her sword clashing with theirs, and managed to fatally wound one of them.

Two remained and they were big, huge men. She swung at them again but the smaller one dodged her and caught her hands, blocking her from doing anything else.

"Know who that is?" He asked his companion and the man shook his head.

"Some bitch who's gonna get what she deserves, am I right?" He laughed and Rhea looked at him with a disgusted look on her face.

"No, you idiot. She's that Reckless cunt, the one-eyed bastard's wife." The other announced both proud of having found her and revolted at who she was.

Rhea tried to scurry away but the taller one hit her on the back of her head and she fell to the ground, a heavy breath leaving her lips as her body and the floor touched.

"Pretty sure if that kinslayer fucker hears we got his lady, he's gonna come out of his hiding place. What do you reckon?"

Both men dragged Rhea towards a nearby clearing and began shouting they had gotten hold of her, more and more of their fellow men rushed to them. They all erupted into cheers as they laid eyes on the princess, claiming it would grant them a lordship if they brought her back to Winterfell to their Queen, dead or alive.

Most of the Green men were on the other side of the battlefield, working their way through it, getting rid of any enemies they came across. Aegon was among them, fighting. He had chosen to fight against his own demons in the short span they had settled here, and while things weren't easy, he had to admit feeling the pain he had suppressed, however painful, was better than numbness. He used his turmoil to fuel his every movement in battle and the release he felt was unlike any other. He knew Rhea was somewhere on the campsite and he intended to find her.

Soon, him and his men reached the clearing the rest of the Blacks had gathered and he spotted her, kneeling in their centre. Two of them held her down, their swords at her throat. The taller one from before gripped her hair tight, pulling it as she tried to stand up. They had taken her sword and thrown it away from her. She was helpless, this time. Still, she looked resolute and would not show them she was scared. If she was to die, she would not die a victim, she would die with her head held high. As the tall man pulled her head again, she spat at his feet, her mouth turned in a contemptuous grimace. He knelt before her and slapped her until her bottom lip split and she tasted blood, spitting it at him again.

"We'll bring this bitch with us to the Queen, and we'll be off, right lads?" He yelled towards Aegon and his troops.

Aegon walked fiercely towards them.