Chapter 21

COLOSAS
#LuckyDay

"Oh! Shit! Please move faster and bury your cock deeper!" A moaned came from a woman, inside the guestsroom. I was stopped and remained standing in front of the closed door. The room isn't a soundproof type.

"Just screamed my name, bitch! Oh, shit! You have still a tight pussy?" A man's voice in his groaning tone, having affair with that woman. I can heard the sound of their body, the sound of their wild sex.

"Don't talk! Just move your ass, Asshole!"

"Huwag mong sabihin na hindi mo madalas kasex ang nobyo mo?"

"Just shut up and fuck me, Asshole!"  A sudden laughed came from a bastard, echoed the whole area. "Oh! Shit! Yes! That's right!"

"Is he bigger than me?

"Aahh! Yes! He's bigger than you— why did you stop?!"

"Are you insulting me, baby?"

"No, baby! What I mean is you're bigger than him and his cock nothing just compared to you! Oohh! Shit! Aahh!"

Tsk! I just rolled my eyeballs.

"That's good, baby! Now, I'll destroy your sweet pussy with this cock, bitch!"

I just smirked their nonsense before slightly opened the door. There, I saw both of them naked on top of the bed, while having sex. Kellian my girlfriend is now on the top of his bodyguard cock and move her ass like a cowgirl, while her man is lying naked while holding her waist, and enjoying the moves she made for them. She's doing great with her man.

I now fully entered myself, but still they didn't noticed my presence. I cleared my throat for them to stop before glancing at my direction.

"Nice show. Just continue what you're two doing." Balewala kong saad na lumapad lamang ang pagkakangisi ko sa kanila. Fear and shock was visible in their faces, specially in my girlfriend's eyes.

I have now my reason for me to terminate this woman. She's already doing this behind my back, how many times I caught her having sex with her bodyguards, or even with her friends. All of those are nothing for me, but now is different.

Faith is really with me. Tsk!

"B-babe!" She exclaimed in horror and immediately pushed her man before cover herself a blanket. "B-babe!. Let me explain—"

"No need. I just came here to end our bullshit relationship." I said in my serious and warning look. There's no emotions shown at my face.

"No!" She's giving me her repulsive reply, based on what I saw on her face. She suddenly walkout from bed and headed in my direction. "No, Babe! I'm really sorry! I promised, I'll never do this again!" She begged me to gave her a another chance, but there's no chances anymore, bitch.

She was trying to explain her self, but I suddenly cut her sentenced. I really hate this nonsense conversations.

"No need, and no need to explain yourself."

"Babe! I'm sorry! H-he forced me to have sex with him!" Her voice became whirred and acting like she's the victim, by forcing against her will. "He also threatened me with your life! So, I have no choice!" She cried.

"What?! Ginusto mo ang nangya—"

"What's happening here?" Arnold Aragon was suddenly appeared at the doorway, and at his back was Henry, who was grinning at me.