♥︎7~Not A Good Day♥︎

Samaira was getting ready for the rehearsal she has today

Samaira was getting ready for the rehearsal she has today . 26th March is going to be the best day for her and she has to perform as per her mother-in-law's wish .

"You know Samaira... you dance so well darling. "

"Thank you mummy "

"Will you accept my offer please "

"Just order mummy I'll "

"Thank you beta . So the offer is about your performance. "

"My performance?"

"Yes, as you already know this year our Rajshahi boutique is going to celebrate it's 25 years I want you to dance on the ceremony please Samaira " Avantika pleaded holding Samaira's hand tightly

"It would be pleasurable for me mummy. Don't worry I'll " she kissed Avantika's cheeks to make her eyes widened in shock .

"What did you just do ?" Avantika asked touching the place where she kissed and Samaira immediately regretted what she did .
'For god sake Sam , she is not your dadi , she is your mother-in-law. God dammit '

"I'm so sorry mummy, it was out of excitement. I didn't mean to ,I'm sorry " Samaira said, fidgeting with her fingers and looking down .

Avantika smiled to her unknown and raised her chin
"My sons never did this" Avantika said with her teary eyes and Samaira could feel the longingness this beautiful woman felt for her sons to spend some time with her .

Samaira's eyes also welled up " you are not going to scold me right mummy ?" She asked

"Never . You're my favourite Samaira and why would I scold you when I know you love me ? Don't you love me as your mother Samaira?" Avantika asked palming her left cheek with so much affection .

Samaira kissed her hands and placed her head on Avantika's chest and let out a silent sob .

"Can we be like real mother and daughter ? You know right mummy that I don't have a mother . She left me when I was only three , leaving me only with my oldy loving dadi and a very good father." Samaira said with hiccups . Her heart craved for Mother's love .

"You're my daughter Samaira . I love all the three of you . And from now on don't say you don't have a mother . You have me for lifetime my sweetheart " Avantika said and broke the hug .

She wiped her tears and both the lady smiled .

Samaira smiled remembering the day , the first time Avantika showed love to her.