♥︎55~ Sangeet Functions♥︎

Sangeet was going to be held in one of their farm houses and the rest of the functions are also going to be there

So everyone moved there last night after Mehendi.

The brides with Aadya occupied one of the big rooms from upstairs while the grooms with Soham are staying downstairs.
Rehmaan and Mariyam were in one of the other rooms upstairs.

Again it was Aadya who selected the theme for Sangeet. It's white and Purple. White for Men's and Purple for the ladies.

Everyone got ready gracefully for the occasion. It was like a festival for them.
So many people, so many works yet the excitement.

They thought after dancing so much at the Mehendi function, Sangeet would be a little chaotic but the other two couples made it way more enthusiastic than ever.

Rehmaan Mariyam and Aadya Soham made sure everyone could enjoy the function well.
Starting from decoration to food Rehman and Soham worked hard to look after.

While Aadya with the help of Mariyam selected everything for getting ready.

"Let's go let's go let's go guys" Aadya literally pushed everyone at the dance floor.

Samaira was the one who had chosen 'Bole Chudiyan' song for opening.

And everyone joined her one by one. All the couples hit the dance floor.

The next song played from the groom's side and it was Aditya who initiated with the tune of 'Dilliwaali Girlfriend'.
The next song is sung by Aadya 'Pallo Latke'. Soham was mesmerised seeing his lovely girlfriend dancing, swaying her hips with the rhythm perfectly. It was an eye catching sight seeing her dancing.

The older couple joined them with the song 'Gallan Goodiyaan'.

Anand was a little bit romantic while performing and Avantika was getting shy by his sudden romantic behaviour.

While Rubina and Abdul were as always a very soothing couple. There was always a mutual understanding in them from the start.

Shilpa and Somraj never danced together as a couple. It was a little bit awkward for them at first but later with the groove they became habitual and started enjoying it.

After their dance the two most older women came to the stage with the help of Aditya and Dev.

Dev helped Samaira's Dadi while Aditya helped Mandira.