♥︎19~The Three Brother's Are In Love♥︎

"Yuv Bhaiya " Dev ran to him and jumped over him, cried his heart out

"What happened Dev?" Yuvaan asked when he found Dev didn't stop and was still crying like a child.

"I lost her Bhaiya. I lost Samaira." Dev said and Yuvaan broke the hug

At the meantime Aditya also came to inform them that he found Heer's location and leaving for Kolkata.

But he was shocked seeing Dev crying
"What happened to him ?"

"Don't know he is not clearing anything Adi"

"Dev what happened?"

Dev explained everything to them everything.
"Are you out of your mind?" Yuvaan screamed.

"Sort out the matter, Dev. Why Divorce?"

"My things are complicated Bhaiya. She loves someone else so Divorce is the only option. But what about your decision? Why did you divorce Mahi?"

"Her father wanted this"

"What ?"

"What bhaiya? You mean Ahmed uncle wanted this?" Dev asked

Yuvaan nodded his head
"But why did you agree with him?? Don't you love Mahi Bhabi, bhai?"

Yuvaan gulped his saliva and nodded his head
"I don't know how but I've hardly fallen in love with Maheen. And when I realise I fucking love her, her father wanted her to be free from a man like me, a loveless marraige like we had. He wants to see his daughter happy and I can't disobeyed him"

"But what about your feelings ? Mahi's feelings Bhaiya ?"

"Exactly you can't do this to both of you"

"Leave the topic about Maheen and tell me where are you going?" Yuvaan asked and wiped his face

" Oh yes, I came here to inform you both that I'm leaving for Kolkata. I have found her location, near Victoria Memorial."

"Bro now please don't come without Heer Bhabi. She doesn't deserve this. You know right how much pain she has went through."

"Exactly. Please Adi. Bring her home. We all are missing her. I know how much you are missing her everyday."

"Wahi na agar alag reh nahi payenge to jhagra karte kyun ho aap Adi bhai?" (exactly if you can't lime alone then why do you get angry at her Adi Bhai?)

Dev said playfully but the pain was visible on his face.

Yuvaan and Aditya noticed the pain in his eyes whenever he was trying to smile.

Both hugged Dev tightly
"Woahhh boys you're hurting me." He said dramatically

"Stop it Dev" yuvaan said breaking the hug