♥︎15~ His Decision♥︎

"Sir" Yuvaan stopped seeing Maheen's father, the famous heart surgeon among the world Dr

"Sir" Yuvaan stopped seeing Maheen's father, the famous heart surgeon among the world Dr. Ahmed Khan was standing in front of him, showing his Palm to stop him from going inside the cabin.

"Yuvaan you can't meet her"

"Excuse me. I didn't get your words sir?"

"You heard right Yuvaan. I will not allow you to go close to me child."

"Sir she is my wife"

"Ya ya she is your wife and that is just for name sake. You never loved her, you never cared for her and now look at her ... look Yuvaan, my baby my Mahi was in danger the whole night why ? Just because of you. Can't you manage some precious time to come to the Anniversary party?" Ahmed accused him for what he did.

Lowering his head, Yuvaan was taking all the aligation without protesting. She is her father, over the top he has the first right at Maheen, more than his.

"Why Yuvaan ? Why do you always take her for granted?" Ahmed whisper yelled at Yuvaan holding his collars on his fist

Yuvaan looked at Ahmed. He can see His father-in-law is going through so much pain. Every father would react the same way Ahmed was doing.

"I'm sorry" Yuvaan whispered almost in an inaudible voice

"Did your silliness bring happiness in my child's life Yuvaan?"

Ahmed jerked his collar off and said in a stern voice.

"Let's end the namesake relationship Dr. Yuvaan Singh Suryavanshi. Let my child free from the cage name 'marriage' . She deserves love, affection, and care from someone who will truly love her. She doesn't deserve your ignorance, cold behaviour" Ahmed joined his hand in front of him

Yuvaan hold Ahmed's joined hand and shook his head

"Please sir. Don't make me more embarrassed. I already am."

"Please Yuvaan let her free from this cage. I can't see her like this. See never told us how her life was going in the past one year. Trust me she never did any complaints about you, about your behaviour, she never did. She always tries to defend you and always tries to put you in my good books but I got to know about all this when we came here some hours ago. Someone , who was so close to Mahi told me everything and after knowing everything I can't let her suffer here more. It's a request from a father to you for his daughter, please let her free '' Ahmed said and shedded some tears.

When Ahmed and Rubina came to the hospital two hours back Priya, Maheen's PA told him personally everything. She can't see Maheen like this, all heart broken and shattered that's why she told everything.

"If Maheen want to be free from me then I'll let her go sir" Yuvaan said with a broken smile in his lips

His eyes were burning because he was trying to hold back his tears.