♥︎9~Feeling Hurt♥︎

Maheen came to the hospital with her bodyguards

Maheen came to the hospital with her bodyguards .
She stepped down from the black Audy. And entered inside the main gate of the Hospital.

"Happy Anniversary Maheen Ma'am" all her Colleagues screamed in joy when she opened her chamber door .

The party paper bomb scared her at first but she smiled .

"Happy Anniversary Ma'am" her PA miss Priya came and forwarded her a beautiful white lily's bouquet.

She looked at Priya surprisingly.
"Thank you Priya , but how do you know white lily is my favourite?" She asked to enter .

"Ma'am I'm your PA , with your official work I also cared about your personal choices " Priya said proudly , Maheen looked at her and smiled .

But this meant to be for both of them . For God sake they both married each other . But she also knew only she is in the relationship .

She smiled and shrugged off all the negative and bitter thoughts.

"Ma'am will you cut the cake with us please ?" A nurse asked Maheen with her pleading eyes , she is new here . The junior one .

Maheen nodded her head and left her side bag on the couch .

"Let's cut, " Priya said, clapping her hands and Maheen bent to cut the cake .

The thought of him also holding her hand for the cutting made her heart clenched . It's never going to happen Mahi.

She told herself and wiped the lone tears that came out from her right eyes with the left hand fingertips .

"Thank you so much everyone . My team is the best , and I love each and everyone " Maheen said after feeding them all .

"It's our pleasure ma'am " They said and left the Maheen chamber .

"Ma'am I'm coming in sometime " Priya excused and Maheen nodded .

She wore her coat and I'd card then sat on the chair keeping in front of her desk .

She opened her laptop and caressed the wallpaper, which showed her full family .
She smiled and stopped her fingers on the particular person whom she addressed her husband .

"You even forgot about the day of Yuvaan . What I thought you proved is right . Only me is in the relationship, not you . " She said to him and tried to concentrate on the patient's diagnosis details .

~○~

Priya came out from Maheen's chamber and went to the lobby .