♥︎39~ Aftermath♥︎

Aditya was waiting for Yuvaan at the airport so that he can receive him and then they both can leave for the destination

Samar and his team choose the same barnhouse, when they raped Heer years ago.

Aditya and Yuvaan were panicking thinking about the duo.
In the way they informed their assistants and as Yuvaan's friend is on underground Police it'll be easy for them to punish the culprits.

"Bhai ... I don't know what is happening there. I hope Samaira is fine"

"Don't worry Adi. Please be strong, we have to save them and also let's finish the game named Sharvari."

Yuvaan said, gritting his teeth dangerously.

~○~

"Ahhh" Samaira screamed loudly when Samar twisted her hand after releasing her from the chain locks.

Tears were flowing from her eyes due to the physical pain and also the sight in front of her.

Dev was lying unconscious on the mattress over his stomach.

"How are you feeling darling?" Samar hold her chin tightly and kissed her cheeks

"You bastard" Samaira pushed him aside with her full force and tried to go towards Dev but Samar hold her right feet and made her lay on the floor

Pinning her both hands over her head Samar was looking at her Dangerously. Their faces were dangerously close, which She did not like at all.

"Itna ghamand?? Itna ghamand kis baat ka hai tumhe?"
(This much hatred? Why this much hatred for me?)

"Yeh ghamand nahi self respect hai jo tumhare jaise janwar samajh nhi payenge"
(This is not hatred its my self respect and an animal like you won't understand)
She was struggling under him and he was enjoying this view

"Are you mad or what?" Samaira asked, looking straight into his eyes. She needs to be brave. This is not the time to show your weakness. She has to fight with calmness.

"Yes I'm mad. I'm hell mad. Because I didn't get you for once. I thought after coming back I'll get you. The damage I created before going by showing some photoshop pictures to your husband I thought this time I can taste you but the Suryavanshis.. they're getting on my nerves. And most importantly this one your husband. You know what he did? He ruined my plan of selling the drugs to the younger people. Damn his strategy I must say he is intelligent but trust me he crossed his path with a very bad person. Also he tried to snatch you from me. You're mine Sam you're mine"

Samaira was shocked hearing so much unknown information from him about her husband.

But the words bring anger in full form to her.

"I'm no one to you. I hate you Samar. I'm feeling ashamed that I loved a person like you. You're disgusting"

"Yes I'm disgusting and now this disgusting guy is going to do some more disgusting thing with you" he said and was going to cup her breast but someone hold his wrist and pulled him backwards