♥︎54~ Mehendi Ceremony♥︎

Three more days passed like the blink of an eye

Today is special for everyone. The main pre-wedding rituals are going to start From today.

Today is their mehendi in the morning and at night there will be Sangeet functions.

They choose to celebrate it at their home.

"Not like this. You're doing it wrong" Avantika huffed in annoyance.

"Stop it Avni. You're stressing yourself too much" Shilpa, Heer's mom held Avantika by her shoulder and dragged her to the drawing room.

"They are so irritating, Shilpa. I'm telling one thing but they are doing the opposite"

"They're doing everything good, Avantika jee. It's just You're taking too much stress." Rubina sat beside them on the couch and handed Avantika the mug of coffee.

"Ahh thanks. I really craved for it" Avantika flashed a smiled and sipped on her coffee

"Somraj and Anand bhaisaab went to see the cook." Shilpa said, looking at Avantika.

"Ya I have told him to check on them"

~○~

"Di please. Don't you dare to ruin my hard work." Aadya screamed on the top of her lungs. When Heer again got up from her seat to check on her phone.

Aditya was supposed to tell her something via message and she was desperately waiting for the text.

"Aadya, stop screaming like that and it's really important that's why I'm getting up" Heer said, rolling her eyes at her sister.

"You're a drama queen Di. Such a drama queen" Aadya whined and started doing Heer's hair.

"Aadya baby, why are you working on yourself when you can afford workers for us? You should ask some of your workers to come here."

Heer said, looking at Aadya through the mirror.

"Di. It's your special day. I want to do everything for you. Earlier when you got married you're upset about the fact that how Adi jiju will be treating you. But this time you two are together in a real sense. I want everything best for you. And if you're talking because I'm doing three of yours makeup and all back to back. Then di I've some relation with them also. Sam is my boyfriend's sister. And Mahi bhabi is such a sweetheart. She also loves me just like you do." Aadya said hugging her sister from behind.

Heer smiled and patted Aadya's cheeks.

"My baby girl" Heer said kissing Aadya's cheek.

"Yes yes and you're jiju's baby girl" Aadya grinned only to receive a smack from her sister.

~○~

"Aadya don't you think it's a high time and you two should get married" Maheen said to Aadya when she was pinning the stone worked dupatta over her one side shoulder.