♥︎62~ Its DevAira Moment♥︎

"Now I should leave you two," Soham said, getting up from the bed.

They three were chitchatting. Only Samaira and Soham were actually  talking where as Dev was sulking like a baby boy who's not getting attention from his wife.

"Thank god" Dev mumbled under his breath and Samaira hit his stomach with her elbow and gave him a hard glare.

Soham chuckled and hugged his sister.

"I'll be leaving tomorrow morning."

"Are you going back home?"

"Yes. Dad asked me to move on with him."

"I'm so happy for you. So, Aadya is a very good girl, just like Heer bhabi. She has her own charm"

"I agree. She is beautiful both inside and outside." Soham said with a smile.

Aadya heard their conversation from the doorstep and smiled.
Exhaling deeply she entered inside.

"What are you still doing here boyfriend? We've to go and check on Mahi bhabi and Yuv bhaiya. You forgot?"

"No, I was leaving."

"You better not forget anything. Let's go, leave this duo yar it's their first night" Aadya rolled her eyes dramatically while tugging on his sleeves.

"You drama queen. You sent me here saying I should talk with my sister and now you're blaming me" Soham pinched her nose making the tip red and so her cheeks.

"You thin belly boy, let's leave before you spill everything" she literally dragged Soham from their room and went downstairs to see Maheen and Yuvaan who were talking with the family. As her parents will be leaving tomorrow morning.

~○~

Dev sighed hard when the dramatic duo finally left.

"They are so annoying Sam," he said, hugging his wife and inhaling her scent from her neck.

Samaira chuckled and slapped on his back.

"They are not annoying, you're getting impatient," Samaira said, reciprocating the hug.

They both were holding each other. Samaira was holding her by his neck while his hands were also around her neck.

"Yes because I got my wife finally after freaking a month" he said touching his nose with her.

"How desperate you are for sex Dev"

"No baby not for sex but for making love" he kissed her lips and she deepened.

Her one leg went in between his as he lowered her frame in his arms , kissing hard on her lips.

They were sucking their life out of the kiss. The wild breaths and the sloppy sounds was the only thing which filled the air .