♥︎65~ The End ♥︎

Yuvaan and Dev came back home after talking with the investigation officer

They too declared that whoever was inside died.

It was so tough for them to leave the accident place and come home.
What are they going to say to their mother? Ayaan and Hiya lost their parents?

Yuvaan gulped hard and opened the car door.
Dev was still inside lost in his thoughts.

Yuvaan sighed and went to his side.
"Come out Dev"

Dev trance broke and he looked at Yuvaan.

"We lost them" Dev mumbled and covered his face with his palms.

Yuvaan opened the car door and helped Dev to come out.

Both the brothers hugged each other.
"Yuvaan Dev"

They parted ways when they heard Maheen's voice.

Maheen was running towards them with Hiya in her arms. The girl was sleeping on her badi maa's embrace, holding Maheen's nuptial chain in her soft little fist.

Yuvaan and Dev shared a look before gulping their saliva and prepared themselves for the upcoming storm.

"Where is Heer and Aditya? They're coming in another car right? Thank god. Hiya just slept" Maheen smiled, caressing the little girl's hair.

Yuvaan stepped towards her and embraced both the girls.
"What happened?" Maheen asked, realising his muscles were tensed.

"Adi and Heer...."

"Hmm where They're? I'm going to scold Heer so much" Maheen said breaking the hug but frowned when she saw Yuvaan's eyes were pooled with water.

"Yuvaan is everything okay?" She asked and looked at Dev beside Yuvaan.

"They will never come back Mahi" Dev blurred out with a sad smile before wiping his eyes.

"What?" Maheen's eyes become widened.

Yuvaan holds her shoulder to give her the support.

"What do you mean by that Dev?" They all turned towards the entrance of the house and found Samaira with Avantika and Anand coming out.

"Because they died" Dev blurred out making everyone shiver.

Avantika rushed towards Dev and held his collar.
"What do you mean? Dev? Tell me where is my Adi? Where is Heer? Tell me Dev. You two went to bring them back right?"

"Mom, before we reached there everything was finished." Dev said and Avantika sat on the floor while crying.

Dev hugged Samaira who was shivering hearing the news. While Anand also sat beside his wife to console her.

"No" they heard a high pitched voice behind them and found Mandira was rolling down from the stairs.

"Dadi" Yuvaan rushed towards her bloody body and placed her head on his lap.