♥︎28~ His Soulmate♥︎

Flashback ***

Flashback ***

Aditya and Heer were best friends from childhood.

Aditya's real mother Suhana and Heer's mother Shilpa were friends.

After Suhana's death Anand and Avantika brought him with them. Both became miserable without each other.

Heer became weak and was suffering from severe fever.

Somraj moved from Mumbai to Delhi and informed Anand about Heer's condition.

Anand brought Aditya to their hotel room where they're staying.

"Heer" Aditya screamed from the doorstep and entered inside

"Adi" Hearing Aditya's voice Heer opened her eyes

"Kya huliya bana liya tumne?" (What have you done to yourself?)
Aditya hugged her tightly

"Tum chale kyun aaye mujhe chod ke" (you left me alone there)
Heer complaint breaking the hug and moved her face another side.

"Okay okay I'm sorry my Heer. Now am I forgiven ?" He started doing ups and downs.

"Stop this Adi" Heer got up from the bed and stopped hugging him tightly.

The 14 years Heer was happy seeing her Adi.

While Aditya was having tears seeing her pale face.
"Stop crying budhu. I'm okay now. Because you're here" Heer said, kissing Aditya's cheek one by one.

The 17 years old Aditya smiled wholeheartedly and started feeding her.

After lots of drama and tantrums she finally finished the meal and was now on the terrace with Aditya.

Their parents were so happy seeing the innocent love blooming between the two.

Days rolled like this. Heer became fine after meeting him and he also used to visit them everyday with Avantika as Anand was busy building up their company.

Somraj and Shilpa decided to shift to Delhi for their daughter's sake.

~○~

"Mom" the little 17 years old Aditya kept his head on his mother's lap. And cried silently.

Avantika was caressing his hairs unknown he was shedding tears. When accidentally her palm touched his face she asked "You're crying Adi? What happened?"