♥︎12~Romance in Anger♥︎

Yuvaan stepped inside his , no no it's their room

Yuvaan stepped inside his , no no it's their room . The room was filled with darkness . And for the first time in his life he was scared of this darkness . No not because of himself he was scared because of HER

His heart beated so fastly feeling all the negative things that could have been happened

Don't worry Yuvaan, she is okay . She is fine . Just find her ....

He told himself and took deep breaths . Entering inside the room when he turned to close the door he feel someone hug him from behind.

"Maheen " he called softly and tried to pull her front but she stopped him

"Please no Yuvaan " she said softly .
Yuvaan was feeling so restless.

"Finally you got time to come to your Wife ?" Maheen asked when Yuvaan forcefully turned her towards him . Making her look at him but he was shocked seeing Maheen in a devastating state .

The red puffy eyes , tears filled cheeks , red nose and wet lips . Still she managed to look ravish in a messy state . How badly Yuvaan wanted to pull the hairpin which was tied to her hairs in the messy beautiful bun . He loves her long black silky hair .

"Maheen " Yuvaan palmed her right cheek with his left palm while his right hand was on her waist , holding her protectively .

"I'm sorry Maheen I'm late " he said after lots of difficulties .

"Happy Anniversary to us Yuvaan ." Maheen traced her forefinger on his jawline, making him gulp his saliva .

"No no Happy Anniversary to me " she corrected herself and looked at his eyes

"Sahi kaha na maine Yuvaan... yeh to meri salgirah hai . Kyun ki iss shadi mein to bas main hu. App to kabhi nhi the'' Maheen said with a hurtful tone
(I'm saying the truth right Yuvaan ... this is my Anniversary. Because I'm the only one who's on this marriage , you were never on this )

"Maheen ....Maheen, I think you should take a rest . You're not in your right state. Let's talk tomorrow " Yuvaan said, pulling her towards the bed very slowly but Maheen jerked his hands from his hold and pushed him roughly.

His leg got hurt on the edge of the bed so badly but he controlled his anger by making fist.

"Don't touch me Yuvaan Singh Suryavanshi. Who the hell are you to tell me what should I do or not ? " Maheen spat bitterly

Yuvaan was beyond shocked. He never saw this fiery Maheen ever . This is the first time Maheen was shouting in front of him.

"You're nothing to me Yuvaan , nothing . "

"Maheen we'll talk tomorrow about the matter " Yuvaan takes steps towards her but she came to him and hold his collar in her fist

"There is nothing to talk about Yuvaan . We're done . Our relationship ends here . After spending your quality time with some random girls You're here to talk with me ? To give me some fucking excuse for your whereabouts? Then listen to me Yuvaan... I'm not interested in you . You broke my heart . You broke my love , you broke me Yuvaan . " She said and slid down on the floor .

"Maheen " Yuvaan immediately sat down on her level and hugged her . Keeping her head below his chin he caressed her back to soothe her to calm down her cries .

"If you once told me that you want my body to accept me as your wife I would love to give you my everything. " Maheen spoke between her sobs , pushing Yuvaan more into the pool of guilt .

"Why did you always leave me ? Whom do you spend your days and nights with, girls? Are they much better than me? That's why you never looked at me Yuvaan ?" Maheen asked raising her face to look at his face

Yuvaan was surprised to hear her . Who are the girls She was talking about ?
He knows his God knows there is no other woman in his life except his wife .

Yuvaan opened her mouth to say something but Maheen put her fingers over his lips

"You're smelling like a rose, Yuvaan. The girl with whom you spend your time today likes roses? Doesn't she?" Maheen asked in her absence mind and chuckled

"Maheen there is no one" Yuvaan said slowly caressing her cheeks

"Shhhh. Don't lie Yuvaan. I know the truth . Everyone knows the truth that Suryavanshi never stuck to one girl " Maheen said and kissed his jawline

Yuvaan closed his eyes, feeling her breath fanning on his cheek.
"How many girls have you fucked till now my dearest husband? " Yuvaan was more shocked listening to the words she chose .

Yuvaan clutched her hairs in his fist and pressed her cheeks with his one hand

"For your kind information I didn't fucked anyone till now Maheen Yuvaan Suryavanshi " Yuvaan greeted his teeth dangerously . Now Maheen and her rubbish talks are getting on his nerves.

"Again lies Yuvaan , so bad " Maheen said when Yuvaan left her cheeks and pulled her close to his body .

They both were on the ground sitting so close to each other that their body's every parts were touching each other one's.

Yuvaan couldn't hold it anymore , his wife is accusing him for the things he never even thought to do.

She is thinking I'm cheating on her ?
Who put this thought in her tiny brain ?

Letting go of all the thoughts Yuvaan claimed her lips for a mind mumbling kiss . It started with desperation and anger but went with passion.

Maheen clutched his hair and pulled him close to her lips . Forgetting all the hurt and everything she was giving her all the strength on the kiss .
It's her first kiss .

Yuvaan cupped her cheeks and pulled her face closer so that he could explore more .

After fucking 7 years he is tasting lips . He forgot how to kiss, after her death . But he knew Maheen needed this . She needs some affection from him so that she can believe him , that he is not cheating on her .

Yuvaan tried to push her from the kiss but Maheen pulled his head more into her not wanting to break the kiss so soon . She bites his lower lip in anger and tastes his blood immediately. Yuvaan clutched her waist more tightly and pinched to stop her .

Maheen pulled back from the kiss when she felt breathless. Yuvaan kissed her forehead and hid her face in his chest to keep her safe .

"I love.. " She stopped in the middle . Yuvaan thought she would continue in some second but she didn't when he checked on her ...

He screamed "Maheen ........"

Let's guess what happened with our Maheen

Share your reviews regarding the chapter .

Don't forget to vote , comment, and share the story ♥️

Thank you
Maira 🦋