♥︎20~ Brother's are in love2♥︎

The next morning Yuvaan wakes up feeling pain in his back and weight on his stomach

He rubbed his eyes and tried to get up but couldn't. Then he noticed Dev's head was lying on his stomach.

Yuvaan smiled seeing Dev sleeping like a cute baby boy. Then caressed his hair.

"Huhhh Samaira. Just 5 more minutes" he changed his side and again slept with a smile on his lips.

Yuvaan chuckled hearing him then started tickle him

"Ahhhhh what the fuck is this?" Dev said irritatingly getting up from Yuvaan.

"Bhai you" Dev's eyes landed on his brother who's glaring at him.

He gulped and shook his head and tried to remember how the hell he came here.

Reality hit him. Yuvaan also poked his arm with his finger.
"Back to earth young man. You were with us not with your Samaira"

"Ha ha ha, very funny. I thought she was beside me" Dev said with a pout, making Yuvaan chuckle at his cuteness.

Later both got up from the mattress feeling pain in their backs.

~○~

"Shit. It's hurting like hell" Dev grunted painfully.

"Shut up. Stop shouting. BTW where is Adi?" Yuvaan asked and both headed to the washing chambers.

"I don't know. You woke up first, you should know where he is." Dev said while brushing his teeth.

"Whatever. Oh he must be left early in the morning for Kolkata"

"Yaaa. Finally koi to ayega ghar wapas. (Finally someone will come to home)BTW when are you going to bring my Mahi back?" Dev asked, raising his brows.

Both the brothers were looking at themselves in the mirror.
The morning glory of the Suryavanshi brother's is just hot.

"Dev what I'm saying, why don't you go and bring your Maahi back?"

Yuvaan asked, wiping his face with a dry towel.

"No no. She is hell angry with me."

"She knows how to stay angry?"

"You know nothing about Bhaiya. She is so dangerous whenever she gets angry. I've seen so many times her angry look"

"Hmm interesting. What more do you know about my Maheen?"

Dev smirked at him and Yuvaan smacked his head
"Oouuchh bhaiya. Stop smacking"

"Okay now tell me what more you know about her ?"

"I know everything about her. Because I love her. I know what she like, dislikes. I know what she loves and hates the most. She hate lies the most you know bhaiya" Dev keep blabbering and Yuvaan listened to him carefully