♥︎51~ Discussion♥︎

The next morning appeared with much hustle and bustle

The next morning appeared with much hustle and bustle. The three Suryavanshi brother's are going to remarry and the news flew in the air like a moth.

Their security increased as per Yuvaan's instructions. He doesn't want to let something happen because of their irresponsibility.

Though Sharvari Rajvansh was missing the next day Ankita got inside the jail. There was no news about her whereabouts. Everyone assumes she left the country, maybe to think about her next plan. As per they know the lady, she is not going to sit casually untill she will be successful in her mission.

The last night date was something special for them. Though they didn't get time to spend so much time with their partners alone. But the time together was best.

They enjoyed it with all their heart. Dev was such a pain in ass when it came to teasing his elder brothers. He never leaves a chance to make them flushed in front of their wives.

It was the first time when all the ladies started flirting with Dev, making him blushing mess with red cheeks and ears.

The girls understood the level of trust, love, and faith the brother's have on each other.

Atlast with a sober mind and state the boys spend the night at the terrace room. While the girls slept in Yuvaan and Maheen's room.

She brought some jewelleries and makeup accessories from Dubai for her Sister-in-laws. They are in love.

The whole night they gossiped and laughed with their heart content.

Though in the morning Maheen has to leave for Hospital and Yuvaan has taken a day off as per his mother's order. Because she wanted to do some puja with her son at their old temple.

The journey to their old temple is nearly twenty kilometres from the main city.

So in the early morning Avantika, Anand and the brother's left.

~○~

It was early evening when Maheen came home with a bag of loaded fried foods like Bhajis, veg pakoras, samosa, Jalebis, bread Pakoras, chicken Pakoras. She had herself prepared the bread pakora at the store. The halwai was denying but she made him understand that her husband would love to, when the old man smiled and let her access the inside kitchen.

"Bhabi" Heer was doing something on her laptop when the aroma of her favourite Jalebis caught her attention.

She looked up from her laptop and found Maheen was placing the packets on the centre Table.

She got up and ran towards the dinner table and brought a glass of water for Maheen.

Maheen smiled at her and both sat down on the couches near the centre table.

"Aap Jalebi laye hai?"
(You brought Jalebis?)

Her eyes twinkled when she pronounced Jalebi. Maheen knows how much this girl's craze for Jalebi.