♥︎8~Bitter Past♥︎

Heer came back to her room after making breakfast

Heer came back to her room after making breakfast . She loves to cook.
No matter how many times Avantika told her not to work much because of her health issues. She never listened to anyone .

But only one person can make her sit in one place for the whole day and that is Maheen ,her Mahi Bhabi . She missed Mahi in the morning .

Today she woke up late and that's the reason she didn't get the chance to wish for her .

When she entered inside, found her husband's morning glory, sitting on the couch and his legs were on the centre table kept in front of the couch while his laptop was pressing against his thighs.

How much she wished to sit on those broad thighs . Thinking about all the dirty things she wants to do with her husband, made her lips dry .

She licked her lips to keep them wet.

"Why are you jumping like a monkey from here to there ? Don't you fucking know that your health is not so in good condition. Or you want your father to know that you're working too much here so that he can send me to jail" he said to her but his eyes were fixed on his laptop and his fingers were continuously typing the keys .

"He he , sorry. I went to make breakfast for everyone " she said and sat on her fluffy bed.

"You know I'm feeling so bad because I didn't get the chance to wish Mahi Bhabi a happy anniversary" she said and made a pout .

"So what's the big deal ?"

"It's a big deal Adi. You know I love her so much " She replied quickly getting up from the bed and stood in front of him , keeping her hands on her hips.

She wanted her husband to look at her when she was talking.

"Adi, you know I'm so excited for their anniversary party . Mahi Bhabi loves Yuvaan bhaiya so much. Unke ankho ko dekhke kisiko bhi pta chal jata hai how much she loves Yuv bhaiya ." (One can guess how much she loves Yuvaan bhaiya looking at her eyes)
She said dreamily

"You lower your excitement because Yuv Bhaiya is not coming for tonight's party " Aditya said casually, giving shocking news to His wife .

"What no, please say this is not true Adi. You're not understanding how much she will be hurt if bhaiya won't come " Heer said immediately. She remembered at her and Aditya's reception party, Maheen waited and waited for Yuvaan to come and stand close to her because the random woman of their known passing comments why Yuvaan didn't come, 'maybe he was with some girl , warming his bed.' The hurt in Mahi Bhabi's look .

Heer shook her head, she didn't want to think negatively and here her husband saying Yuvaan is not coming.

"So what Heer? Why are you coming between them and thinking about others feelings? It's their responsibility to let them handle it, will you ?" Aditya said finally decided to look at her face