♥︎32~Romance In Bathroom♥︎

Mature part ahead ⚠️⚠️

"Adi" Heer encircled her arms around Aditya's neck while moving her legs with the rhythm.

"Hmm jaan" he hummed nuzzling his nose with her.

"Tonight I want you to remove all the scars from my body" She said looking straight in his eyes.

"I've accepted you with all the scars and marks Heer. And ya I want to remove the past memories from your mind for sure" he said kissing the top of her head.

"But what about your health Babygirl?"

"I'm fine now Adi. It's been years. Only the scars are there in my heart." She said with a painful smile.

"Jo aaj ke baad nahi rahega"

"I want you to love me till we both feel satisfy."

"I'll make love to you until you want to stop me" he smirked and she hid her face in his chest.

~○~

"Aadya, Soham we're leaving" Aditya informed the duo who were busy eating their dinner.

"Okay Jiju" she said with difficulties because her mouth is full of food

"Sant Aadya" Soham glared at her and bid good night to the couple.

Aditya and Heer smiled at them then left the party.

"They both are getting married?" Aditya asked

"Don't know. I think there is some problem with Soham and Soham's father so he wants to solve it first. Also they are on live in relationship from 2 years"

"Soham is a good guy"

"I know Adi"

~○~

They both entered inside their suite.
Locking the main door, Aditya leaned on the door, folding his arms and looking at his beautiful wife who is having problems with removing the heels.

Shaking his head, he went to Heer

"Seat here" making her sit on the bed Aditya kneeled down infront of her and opened the strap of her heel

Heer smiled at his thoughtfulness and placed her Palm on his shoulder

He removes her sandal from her feet and starts messaging .

"It's okay Adi. I'm okay"

"Ya ya I know how much my little baby wife is okay after walking around for three hours with the heels" he chuckled and she glared at him.

Pushing him aside she got up and started removing her earrings angrily.

Aditya looked at her confused by her sudden behaviour then realised what she must have thought.