♥︎18~ Divorce♥︎

It's been 4 days since Maheen has left Santiniketan . Everything and everyone became normal within days except Yuvaan. He stopped talking with anyone.

He hasn't come home since the day Maheen left. Avantika and Anand were trying to contact him but he refused to take their call and only informed Mandira that he had a busy schedule for some days and also didn't feel like coming home.

Aditya was trying hard to find Heer but couldn't gather any single news. The only thing he came to know was that someone had destroyed her phone and the SIM has been deactivated for some days.

While Samaira and Dev were avoiding each other at least trying to avoid each other.

If Dev comes home at night he used to sleep in the terrace room to avoid Samaira.
Samaira was also not feeling well. She was feeling that something was fishy. Samar stopped coming to the dance academy. And she was feeling worried because they have the event in just 7 days.

~○~

Dev came home on the 5th day.

Samaira was reading some novel when the door of the room clicked open.

She looked over her shoulder as she was lying in the bed on her stomach.

Dev was coming towards her after locking the door.

He came near the bed and threw some paper at Samaira.

Samaira got up and sat on the bed with patience then took the papers

"What is this ?" She asked politely

"Divorce papers" Dev said and turned his back to her.

Samaira looked surprised at Dev's back then at the paper.

"Suddenly Divorce? Is everything okay?" Samaira asked confusingly

She also wants the same right? Then why the hell her hands were shaking.

Pain erupted on his chest. The pain of betrayal, the pain of losing someone whom he just started loving.

He wiped his tears and turned towards her.

"You wanted this from the beginning. So I just fulfilled your wish" Dev said casually, folding his arms near his chest.

Samaira gulped. Why the hell am I not feeling good? I should be happy that the monster finally decided to leave me. But why can't I be happy? Ahhhh it's so frustrating.