♥︎49~ The Miss matches ♥︎

In the evening 

In the evening  ...
Everyone was getting ready in their rooms. The three brother's have not been home since breakfast.

Maheen chose a flower organza fabric gown with hairs in a bun and a chain with pink butterfly locket. Her ears were shining in dangling earrings.

Smiling, she put the brush back on the dresser of the walk-in-closet.

"Maheen you're looking beautiful huh" she said to herself looking at the mirror and giggled.

~○~

~○~

~○~

"Aadya bas karo aab"
(Aadya stop it now)
Heer said annoyingly when Aadya didn't stop her make-up session.

"Bas ho gaya na di"
(It's done now di)

Heer sighed in relief and finally was able to see herself in the mirror.

"It's just a date night, Aadya. You make me ready as if I'm going to some ceremony" Heer said, pushing her hair back.

Aadya choosed a baby pink with slight greens leaf work with a petals gown. She was looking ravishing tonight.

"Huh... whatever. Remember , you're going to thank me after coming home" Keeping her make-up things back on her bag.

She threw a wink at her elder sister who was still unconvinced about her look.

Heer shook her head but her cheeks turned reddish knowing what her words and wink meant.

"Let's go check on Bhabi and Samaira"

"I'm still not getting why the brothers choose different places to meet. You guys can meet together then spend your time"

Aadya kept blabbering while Heer chose not to reply to anything.