♥︎25~ Samaira's Life Is In Danger♥︎

Dev came home late at night

Avantika and Anand were waiting for his arrival so that they could ask what had actually happened between the two.

"Dev"

Dev was leaving for his room upstairs when Avantika's voice stopped him in the mid way and he turned to find his parents were sitting on the couch.

"Yes mom. You want to say something?" He asked clearing his voice But still his voice cracked at last.

"Come here" Avantika animated her hands to welcome him.

Dev ran towards her mother and sat on his knees infront of her

Keeping his head on his mother's lap he took audible breaths.

"You are not happy right Dev?" Anand's voice made him look at him.

Dev turned his face aside not wanting to have any conversation with his father.

"Look at him beta. He is your father" Avantika said, caressing Dev's hair.

Dev looked at his father's face and nodded his head.

"Agar itna hi miss kar rahe ho to jane kyun diya use?"
(If you're missing her this much then why you let her go)
Saying Anand sat beside his son on the carpet

"Everyone is not meant for you."

"You have to make them for you." Anand said and placed his hand over his head.

"It's not easy Dad." He scrunched his nose and again placed his head on his mother's lap

Anand and Avantika looked at each other then sighed.

"She loves someone else. I'm not saying it's her fault, I know it's not her fault. If her father and dadi didn't force her she would never marry me. But when she did she informed me that she will never love me because she has someone in her heart."

"We understand what we did it's wrong. But do you know who Samar is?"

Hearing Anand , Dev opened his eyes in a jolt and looked at him

Anand's face was full of seriousness that make Dev's brows furrowed

"You know him ?"

"Yes I did. When it comes to my son and daughter safety I've to know about everyone"

"Who is Samar?"

"You remember Saksh ?"

"Saksh ... naam to suna suna lag raha hai per yaad nhi araha hai thik se"

Avantika smiled on his cuteness then said
"Saksh is Sharvari Rajvansh's younger son."

"What ? Sharvari , saksh ? They're related. I remember saksh is the one who made Heer bhabi's life miserable right mom?" Dev gritted his teeth and clenched his jaw.