♥︎29~ A Pleasant Morning♥︎

The next morning Maheen went to the yoga class she had joined just recently after coming to Dubai

"Good morning" she wished Mariyam, who was looking so happy today.

"What's the matter? Why are you so happy-happy today Mari baby?" Maheen asked while entering inside

"Ahhhh... there is something. And it's a secret." Mariyam winked at her and Maheen shook her head.

They started their practice when Maheen felt someone's presence behind her.

When she turned her face over her shoulder, there was no one.

Mariyam was suppressing her laugh seeing her confused face.

"What happened ?"

"I don't know but I feel like he was here"

"He? You mean your husband?"

"Yes Yuvaan. I think he touch my back"

Mariyam too turned back acting as if she didn't know anything.

"Babes. I'm sure you're missing your man so much. That's why you're feeling his presence everywhere."

Mariyam said casually but Maheen was still not convinced.

"Maybe it's my imagination."

Saying they again started their practice.

She was doing meditation when she felt someone kissed her earlobe from behind.

"Maheen don't" her master said in a stern tone seeing her trying to open her eyes.

Maheen tried to control her emotions.

When she opened her eyes, her hand immediately went to her right earlobe.

"What is happening with you? Where is your concentration?" Her master asked her and she lowered her eyes muttering 'sorry'.

They got the water break and both the girls came out from the room to the garden and sat on the bench sipping water from their bottles.

"What happened now? Don't tell me that you were feeling your husband lips there on the earlobe."

Maheen looked at Mariyam with wide eyes and nodded her head as yes.

"What are you for real Maheen?" Mariyam made a weird face , she was on the verge of losing her laughing control but composed herself.

"I don't know Mariyam what is happening with me suddenly. My sixth sense is saying he is here near me. So close to me. And the next second when I'm opening my eyes he just disappeared."

"I must say you love your Yuvaan so much huh?" Mariyam asked and winked at last

"BTW tell me one thing, how do you understand that I'm feeling his lips ?" Maheen asked, raising her brows at Mariyam.