Chapter 6: The Exhausting First Day Continues

Remember when I said things might not turn out too bad?

No... No I stand corrected...

Why would I say this? Well it's afternoon, the sun is setting

And I am pinned to the wall by my supposed childhood bestfriend.

Hours ago

"Hey Hey! Hero-kun!" I looked up from where I was sitting and there stood Sakura Airi, smiling happily as she clasped her hands behind her back. Behind her were a group of girls whom I identified as Inogashira, Azuma, and Nishimura.

Inogashira Kokoro was a shy girl from my timeline. Tends to stick around with Wang and Mori. She was one of the girls that had a crush on Yousuke. No scratch that, these three girls whom Airi was with all had crushes on Yousuke. Seeing her act like a hyper beach valley girl is honestly odd.

Meanwhile Azuma Sana in this timeline is almost like Satou from my timeline. Quite trendy and honestly really confident with herself. This is contrasting Azuma from my timeline who had been quite reserved and mostly hangs out with Kei from time to time.

Nishimura Ryuuko in my timeline and this timeline is more or less just the same. Perhaps it's because of some other properties that had changed which left her with quite the same personality. She might be categorized along with Matsuo and Eiichirou.

"Oh... Sakura... How can I help you?" I asked rather cautiously. It seems that my memories of our parting still keeps me from being at ease with her. Whenever I look at the current her, I remember the her of my time whom had finally gathered enough courage to change

"Bye Bye Kiyotaka!~"

Looking at her take up Original Kushida's job of being this class' Idol is just...

It's a lot to take in...

"Well these girls just want to get your cell number!~" She said with a smile.

"Hey Airi-chan!"

"Come on Airi! Some Tack Some Tack!"

"Ehe~"

"Cell number..." I paused to myself. Wait, is this my springtime youth 2.0? Where I finally be able to graduate from a loner to a Riajuu? Wait isn't being a Riajuu a bad thing? People like Ike tend to curse those people for having an easier life than them after all. I still can't answer as to why they'd be mad? Is it because girls surround them?

Whatever, It's not like I'll regret it in any way shape or form...

"Sure" I said with a nod. It's quite a sight to see the girls just brighten up after I had agreed to their wishes.

I'm finally socializing.

After giving them my phone number, and them giving theirs by putting it in my phone, I now looked at my phone book-

【Phone Book

𝓢𝓱𝓲𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾-𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷💕📸

❤❤❤ 𝒦𝑜𝓀𝑜𝓇𝑜-𝒸𝒽𝒾❤❤❤

𝓢𝓪𝓷𝓪-𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷💋

♠★ яץ𝔲υ𝕦u 🐼♜

What in the goddamn?

I cleared my throat as I then stood up from where I sat. I'll have to change these names later. The last thing I need is for someone to think that these people are my girlfriends.