Chapter 9 (Alternate): The Two Queens, The Rook, and The King

"That is all for the lecture for today class!~" Chabashira-sensei said cheerfully, letting half of the class cheer out as well that would rival her enthusiasm.

"Thanks for your hard work Sae-chan-sensei!" Someone had said much to our teacher's delight.

It had been two weeks since the first day of school. I have gotten used to with the new Class D's antics.

After my confrontation with Suzune the other day, I have started to accept that nothing will be the same anymore and I am once more back at the starting point in my life. I am once more a new born to this world. And so I tried to learn more about this world.

This world entirely has grabbed my curiosity.

Some girls went up towards sensei and then started to converse with one another, having a laugh in the process. To see Chabashira-sensei be so sociable to her students was still something to get used to. Heh, Ike would probably freak out if he saw sensei acting like this in our timeline.

"Sensei! We should grab something to eat!"

"Yeah Sensei, no harm in hanging out with her favorite students, right?!"

"Well seeing that you guys are inviting me, there's no harm in it!" Sensei said with a smile, causing the girls to let out a cheer. One of them, Nene Mori, then turned towards a certain direction before she raised her hand and waved.

"Ayanokouji-kuuun! Would you like to join us?"

"Eh?" I perked up at the sudden invitation. Of course this invitation wasn't something normal. It wasn't just some random group of girls. The ones who were going to form this massive group would be two cliques from the girls and our homeroom teacher. One clique is dubbed by Sudou and Miyake as the Gyaru Clique, which is comprising of Shinohara, Mori, Azuma, Inogashira and Airi. Although, Airi had stated that she's going to be shopping with Haruka and Suzune for today, that doesn't reduce the massive group at all.

The second group however is what's concerning me. Why? It was Karuizawa's clique. For the second time in this life, I would be making contact with my wife's alternate self. Her clique was fairly large as well, comprising of her, Satou, Matsushita, Wang Mei Yu, and Ichihashi. Miyake had dubbed this clique as the Perfect Student Clique.

I am deeply troubled with this sudden developments...

"Oh? Ayanokouji-san wishes to join us?" I heard Karuizawa speak up, her face brightening up at the fact that Mori had invited me to join them at their table.

Satou couldn't help but smile widely and clasp her hands together "I say that sounds like a great idea! It'd be nice if we get to know him more, yeah?"

Matsushita nodded in agreement. "Yes, it'd be nice indeed! Plus it'll give us more insight on what goes on in his head" She remarked as a matter of fact.

"Heeeh~ To know the mind of Ayanokouji-kun, the one who had unraveled this school's secrets, how exciting" I saw Sensei clasped her hands together as she had a delight expression on her face

I then saw Azuma pout as she said "Eeeeh~ As much as he is a hottie-" Wait what? "-taking a little peaksies into his mind would mess up my own!~ He's too deep and cool for my wanning heart~ teehee~ I'd rather look at his eyes hehehe"

"How amusing, to sway the hearts of those you have yet to interact with" Karuizawa mused with a knowing smile. "Well, will you join us for a quick bite at Pallet? Ayanokouji-san?"

On one hand, I'll be able to use this opportunity to ascertain connections with the girls. On the other hand, I'll be the only guy. That would be utterly awkward. I turned to Sudou and Miyake. One of them saw me looking at them but then they looked at the group of girls who looked at them back.