Joke Chapter 2: Who's Who? (1)

Ayanokouji's POV

It's a bright and peaceful day. The birds are singing and classes were on pause for the time being. It's because that the Chairman had thought it would be a good idea to throw a costume party for everyone.

Seeing that I don't know what to wear for this party, I thought it'd be a great idea to have my girlfriend, Kei Karuizawa, to accompany me to the mall so I could find a good costume. 

As of right now, I was waiting for her by the benches, drinking canned coffee. 

"Kiyotaka!"

Hearing my girlfriend- wait- I heard two voices- Both of which had called me out by my first name. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked towards the two voices. I know one of them is Kei and the other is Amikura...

But why am I seeing two Kei Karuizawas?

"..."

"Did you wait long, Kiyotaka?" The two of them asked with a smile. Their voices were in sync too.

...

...

...

At the back of my head, the darkness within me was telling me to just call this off and take the two Kei's back to my dorm and just-

"No, i just got here... Kei... and... Kei..." Should I play along with them? I mean it would be troublesome but still I want to know where this would even lead.

The two of them looked at each other and smiled mischievously. The two of them immediately flanked to my sides, both latching upon my arms and pressing themselves against me. I totally did not expect this kind of boldness from Amikura. Then again, contrasting from my girlfriend who is as calm as a cucumber, happily nuzzling against my arm, Amikura, however, was much more embarrassed, her cheeks were burning bright red.

This will be fun.

Sudou's POV:

Have you ever felt the need to question the world before?

I have... I questioned it at times.

I mean like, sometimes, I question why it's so hard to gain affection from Suzune.

Sometimes, I question why I ended up with a messed up family situation.

Sometimes, I question why Mathematics was even invented in the first place.

And Sometimes, I wonder still why Kanji won't shut up about tits when he already has a girlfriend.

But rarely I questioned what's wrong with the world.

As of right now, I'm hanging out with a teammate of mine from basketball. Kondou and Komiya- Now I know you're asking- Why am I hanging out with these two guys who were involved in the plot to get me kicked out in the first place?

Short answer, Water under the bridge. Yesterday's punching bag is today's best buddy.

I think only girls hold grudges till the day they die. Don't quote me on that one.

So like the story behind us hanging out right now is that Kondou just one day asked me if I had any anime that i could recommend. And I was like "Slam dunk". Because lets face it. That shit's better than Kuroko.

Surprisingly, Kondou was like "Holy shit, you watched that for real?"

And I was like "Hell yeah for real!"

Soon he invited me along with Komiya to watch the new movie for that anime and then we got along pretty well.

So now here we are, just talking about our last match against another school from Chiba Prefecture when all of the sudden, an unusual sight just appeared right before our eyes.