The Devil's Soliloquy: The Dance Between Monsters

Time: Sometime in the Future

Everything has a deeper meaning in this world.

One cannot just be superficial about the happenings in this wonderful world of ours. After all, Ignorance can lead to the demise of a naïve individual. Many human beings assume that what happens in life is nothing more than just chance. But I disagree...

And our meeting isn't by any chance.

It's fate.

And I will utilize you. For you are my escape from that place.

I who had dreamed up the world outside of that white vastness of suffering that my warden had bestowed upon me after rebelling his rule. I who had filled my mind with nothing more than lies and deception not to everyone else but also my own.

I who was told that I am perfect. I who am told that I am to be the ideal human being. I didn't know it at that time but when you had confronted me, I knew all together just how irrelevant I can possibly be. How my warden had finally failed and how my caretaker had been correct.

Yes, yes. My Warden, who controlled my life, shall finally witness first hand just how incorrect his hypothesis is.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, you are an existence outside of the White Room who can possibly rival my capabilities. 

And I wish to learn from you

I came to this world wondering if human beings are equal, knowing full well that my logical answer would be 'no, not all human beings are equal' but now...

I watch you stare down at the unworthy wrench who had attempted in humiliating you, about to get what he deserve, I can't help but be mesmerized with your golden eyes.

Your golden eyes which holds so much meaning yet is so indecipherable even to someone like me.

You curious me. 

All you did was just leave the classroom afterwards. Followed by the two faced devil and pathetic pervert. What an odd combination. However, it seems to me that these three leaving is what lead to a shocking development. As Chabashira-sensei speaks right in front of the class, I knew the difference between the two of us.

I who conclude that no human is equal.

You who conclude that humans should strive for equality.

I can't help but smile softly as I sit upon this chair. Mentally applauding at your efforts in saving a worthless human being like Hirata.

Yes, my three years with you shall be the most fun I ever had ever since I had became the final survivor in my generation.

I who would stand aside, supporting you as you spearhead the class to it's victory. I who will use whatever means necessary in order to gain the results I desire. I will always remain undefeated.

I watched how you had effortlessly pushed Class A, B, and C without much effort and I can't help but be in awe. Somehow, what I had planned, you had also thought of as well. It was at the first special exam the moment I realized that I need not have to step into the light to manipulate from the shadows. 

I can have that normal and peaceful life that I oh so desired.

But... I can't help but also contradict myself and desire to gain victory... 

The sound of a latch unhinging itself could be heard from the distance. 

I then turned towards the origins of the sound, the shadows concealing me. And yet his eyes still found me. Despite the darkness, he still could see me. 

I had not expected this turn of events. 

I had not expected him of all people to find me in this vast labyrinth.

And yet, I can't help but smile at my folly. My Michael to my Lucifer, may you judge me with your scale of justice and cut me down with your holy sword?

As we stand underneath the red hue of the chambers of this dark metallic caverns, gazing into your fearless and mesmerizing golden eyes, may I ask, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

Will you have this dance with me, my Savior?

Arc 2 "Someone Like Me"

Status: Begin

"Chapter 14: A Vase's Instability" coming soon

A/N: Sorry if this is way too short, I just wanna write something to bump this story and say it's still an ongoing series. 

NDNPRJAIXQEEIYSWKMCHDPMVPUNEAKMHBPGGTZVGKQSYJIBKAMFMIEX