A/N: Get Punk'd

HEY EVERYONE!!!

If anyone's wondering, KaiserSchwarz has came to me, iterating that he has no plans to progress further in his rewrite attempt due to losing interest in COTE (I've decided to smite him afterwards), I had decided to take the reigns once more in wri...

If anyone's wondering, KaiserSchwarz has came to me, iterating that he has no plans to progress further in his rewrite attempt due to losing interest in COTE (I've decided to smite him afterwards), I had decided to take the reigns once more in writing.

Whilst doing so, I also asked him (nicely (the 'nicely' part is important)) to hand me a copy of his Chapter 1 cuz I liked it so much, i printed a graph of my liking for it and showed it to the neighbors. 

I'll be using that and then just expand there I guess

Now that I have free time in my hands (as far as my free time goes as i am currently in the grind in War Thunder (god help my soul) and Girls Frontline (god give me Wa-2000 already) and also constantly listening to Idol (Im not addicted to the song or Oshi No Ko, I promise (Praise Ai)), clearly i've grown even moreso unhinged.) Im coming out of retirement!

Yay

So i decided to rewrite the entire damn thing... (Lets see if I can make the story seem more unhinged)

Different plot, Changing some characters' personalities cuz quite frankly, the parallel universe's Ryuuen, Sakayanagi, Ichinose, Hirata, and Haruka doesn't sit right with me. 

I've come at an impasse... Should I write the reboot as a different story or just write the chapter on this story and delete the old ones?

Lemme know your thoughts- If I still have my readers around that is-

Also I was also thinking of making the "Joke Chapters" it's own story- So yeah

See ya guys in a bit