Joke Chapter: Why Sakayanagi Hates Playing Chess with Ryuuen

Past timeline, Year 3 Second Semester

Context: At the library, Ayanokouji, Hiyori, and Nanase were hanging out when all of the sudden Ryuuen appears.

Ryuuen: Oh hey monster, this where you hide from your girlfriend?

Ayanokouji: Im not even hiding from Kei... She knows im here...

Ryuuen: No she doesn't, she came to our classroom awhile ago, asking Ishizaki where you were.

Ayanokouji: Of all the people she would ask, why Ishizaki?

Ryuuen: Dude, that guy worships you. Well less than me of course but you get that.

Ayanokouji: ....

Nanase: Ryuuen-senpai, good day! would you like to read with Hiyori-san and I?

Ryuuen: Nah, I got some things to do today... 

Shiina: Ryuuen-kun, are you perhaps still hung up on getting under Sakayanagi-san's nerves?

Ryuuen: Of course! That Disabled Kindergartener kept pissing me off at the last Special Exam! Do you realize just how annoying it was to remove siracha sauce from your pants?

Ayanokouji: I still wonder as to how that happened exactly...

Ryuuen: Oh you think I'm the only one capable of dealing with underhanded tactics but ever since your class managed to briefly overtake Class A for an entire semester thanks to a certain someone, that girl started using alternative means! 

Ayanokouji: Whoever could that individual be...

Ryuuen: GEE I WONDER!

Ryuuen glared at Ayanokouji before sighing. 

Ryuuen: Look, monster, i'll beat you someday.

Ayanokouji: *mutters* but not today i supposed-

Ryuuen: But right now, I have a winning strategy against Sakayanagi that I saw in the internet. That's why i invited her here to our warzone of wits! And I'll beat her at her own game...

Ayanokouji: What game would that be?

Ryuuen: CHESS!

Shiina: R-Ryuuen-kun, surely you're not going to listen to Albert's Tactics-

Ryuuen: Hiyori, please, It's not about formally winning in chess, it's about defeating Sakayanagi

Ayanokouji: Albert plays chess?

Ryuuen and Shiina: No.... no he doesn't

Ayanokouji: ....

Twenty minutes later, Sakayanagi arrives with Hashimoto and Kamuro

Sakayanagi: I'm sorry I'm late~

Ryuuen: Where were you? Polishing your cane?

Sakayanagi: Oh Ayanokouji-kun is here too

Ayanokouji: Yo *he says in monotone whilst holding out a peace sign*

Sakayanagi: fufufu getting expressive now, are we. So Ryuuen-kun, shall we do this... match... you're proposing?

Ryuuen: You bet, get ready to call your daddy after I wipe the floor with you. Kukukuku

Sakayanagi: Fufufufu We shall see, Dragon boy

The Chessboard is set up right before their very eyes. As Sakayanagi plays the black pieces, Ryuuen plays the white pieces. Soon they play.