Author-san's Soliloquy: Reaction Fic? Future Ideas? And My Thoughts

Good morning or Good evening! Author-san here! Its been a few hours after I had made my comeback to writing- I been gone for...

2 weeks?

And theres a thought that goes on in my mind right now.

A reaction fic to this world

With quite a few people asking for it, i couldn't help myself but think of what it would look like-

I wonder how that would work exactly... I mean honestly I was thinking of doing it myself but my mind keeps saying "Maybe someone else might do it. They'd prolly hit you up and ask you if its alright with you"

I mean like... Its alright with me- ngl i'd be amused if my story gets it's exposure and get everyone's thoughts about my writing.

Alot wish for this story to end up as KiyoKei, Some also wish for this to be a different pairing... I wanted it to be a kiyokei when i started writing this honestly but as I continued to move forward more and more, I couldn't help but think...

What about Suzune? The reluctant girl who wishes to have friends who felt her existence was validated when Kiyopon had acknowledged her friendship

What about Ichinose? The blunt leader of Class B who is surrounded with mystery.

What about Sakayanagi? A Sadistic girl who would soon be put into her place by Kiyopon?

What about Kushida? Someone who wishes to have one genuine person in her life after a traumatizing backstory.

What about Airi? A girl who had been robbed of her potential in canon now shines as Class D's Popular Figurehead.

All those thoughts now plagues my mind in terms of pairing

But then i cant help but wonder

What about Kei? She too is a mystery... If she is so perfect and academically gifted compared to her counterpart... Why is she in Class D then? Shouldn't she be in Class A if she was perfect? Would she still accept Kiyopon for who he is? Or would she only like the facade that he shows Class D?

What about a Harem? Would everyone like it if a harem of defects and unhinged women shares kiyopon, driving him to insanity?

Do I want this fic to continue being funny? Do I want to make it dark and impactful? Will I be able to pull it off? Can I even make the girls likeable even if I give them route so messed up?

And to think this all started just because I read a three shot called "Rooftop Madness"

So many people are reading my work... When I saw this fic surpass my other fics in reads, votes and comments, I was ecstatic... It gave me hope... but it gave me a feeling... As if all eyes were on me...

Will I pull it off? Will everyone like what I write? Did i mess up this time? Will they laugh? Will they be moved? Will it move their hearts? As childish as it sounds, those questions plagued my mind constantly as i write.

So i took a break, I reflected "Why do i want to write? Why do i love writing?"

The answer: I love to telling stories! I love to write as much as I love to read!

And Maybe.... Just maybe... after im done with this story, with my other story, (Which will be a long way to go) I'll be good enough To write a story of my own! To build a world of my own, create characters of my own. One to rival moving and beautiful stories out there. One to rival Love Stories, Mystery Thrillers and the like.

Sorry for making you guys listen to this hehe :P

Have a good night!

Thank you for all the Support, I'll make sure to write as best as I could.

Kiraishin out