An Unknown Love. Part 3

What's up guys? :) Anyone got any exciting news? I've not got any because life is filled with school :( and I'm getting my results next week. I'm not that nervous right now, I'm more worried about how my teachers are going to react. But anyway.  

Feedback on this has been positive so far, which I'm really happy about :) so keep the feedback coming, even if it is bad :) 

Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. Maybe even help me share this to your friends. Also, Please Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter :)  

Enjoy!! 

P.s picture is Mr Hartley :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

CHAPTER THREE

"Is there any dessert?" I asked while we sat down at the table for dinner.

"Can you at least finish your dinner first?" My dad said with a laugh. I smiled and went back to my dinner. What can I say? I've always enjoyed dessert more than the actual dinner. If I didn't do any sports I would seriously be so much heavier. "But there's apple pie in the fridge. You'll need to go over to the shop and get some ice cream though." He answered my original question finally. I nodded finishing off my chicken.

"I love apple pie," Jessie said with a grin on his face. I laughed and shook my head at him.

"So did anything exciting happen in school today?" My mum asked as she did every day.

"Not really, same old same old."

"She got into another argument with Mr Hartley," Jessie said as if it was a normal thing to talk about. I looked up at Jessie giving him a flat look. He just smiled before going back to his food.

"Why am I not surprised by that?"

I shrugged at my mum as she gave me a stern look. I don't think she really liked that I always argued with Mr Hartley. My dad, on the other hand, always took my side and found it quite funny. You can tell I was closer to my dad than I was my mum. I tell my dad more that what I tell my mum. Actually, I don't really tell my mum anything.

"He started it though. I didn't do anything until he started having a go at me." I finished my dinner before sitting back in my chair.

"He always starts it apparently." My mum said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"So you want me to go to the shop and get ice cream then?" I looked at my dad while lifting my plate and glass.

"Yeah please," he said standing up. I nodded and walked into the kitchen. "So what caused it this time?"

I turned to my dad as I cleared my plate into the dog's bowl. "It honestly wasn't my fault today though." I avoided his question. He chuckled as Tanner came running into the kitchen.

"That's not what I asked. I asked you what caused it." He tried to get me to answer again. I smiled and leant against the worktop.

"I was sitting in Maths and was looking at Jessie write the answer to one of the questions so I could see how you do it. But Mr Asshole started having a go at me thinking I was just copying his answers. So then I obviously had to tell him he was wrong."

He laughed folding his arms across his chest. "Obviously," he said with a smirk.

"But then he had a go at me because he thought I was listening to Jessie's music so told me to listen to my own. Then I told him it was my music and he shouldn't be shouting at me. Then Jessie came in to back me up then he threw us out." I summarised the days events down. He laughed and shook his head. "So he gave Jessie a Friday detention and gave me a Friday and a lunchtime."