An Unknown Love. Part 23

Hey :) I hope you like this one, I liked writing it :) I really do wish I had a relationship like Rox's and Lewis'. It'd be so nice :D

Anyway, I've not got much to say really. The only thing is its really warm over in Northern Ireland right now. It's after midnight and I had the window open and I'm still warm. I don't know how you guys in America cope with hot whether. It's like 25 degrees celcius over here and that's really warm for us! But I bet the rain will be back soon :P

Anyways, Please Vote Comment and Fan/Follow. Please Like my Facebook Page and Follow my Twitter :)

Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

"So how's your boyfriend doing?" Jade asked with a smile. I laughed and took a sip of my cocktail. Jade decided to get Jessie and I down for drinks. And I know this is going to end badly.

"He has a name you know, Jade. You can call him Mark." I know Lewis would kill me if I told everyone to call him Lewis. Plus, he likes it when I do it. But he hates it when his parents and grandparents call him that.

"I know, but I'm still excited he's your boyfriend."

"It's been nearly a month now." I'm slightly worried she's more excited about this than me. I still am excited that he's my boyfriend, but I've gotten used to it. "He's picking me up later if you want to talk to him."

She laughed as Jessie came back into the kitchen. "I don't really care Roxy. But I thought you were going home tonight because you have your uncles barbecue tomorrow?" Jade asked me to stay tonight but I said I couldn't.

"He's at his friends house to watch the football (soccer) or something. He said he'd pick me up on the way home." I explained, sitting back in my chair.

"So how's your dad doing?" Jessie asked with a small smile. I let out a breath, my mood dropping.

"He's okay. He's just really tired and feels sick sometimes." I hated seeing my dad like that. He just looks so weak and tired most of the time.

"How long does he have to have treatment for?" Jessie didn't really know much about this type of cancer. His aunt had breast cancer and had chemotherapy as treatment.

"He has to have radiotherapy for another week or two, then he'll have surgery." I sighed, before finishing off my cocktail.

"You know what we should do?" Jade moved away from the topic of my dad.

"What?" I stood up and walked over to her fridge.

"We should get the others to come down. You know, James, Jack, Amy and the rest of them. It'll be so much fun. I'm going to go text them." She stood up and ran out of the room.

"This is going to end badly." Jessie said with a chuckle. I glanced back at him and smiled.

"It always does. Just make sure I don't get too drunk. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of Lewis."

"Who?" Jessie furrowed his eyebrows. This is what happens when I'm the only one who calls him Lewis.

"Mark," I rolled my eyes and turned around. Getting drunk before seeing Lewis would just end in my embarrassment.

"So you really like Hartley then?" He asked as I poured my drink. I smiled to myself and nodded.

"Yeah," I lifted my drink and walked over to him.

"I still think it's so strange." He laughed as I sat down opposite him. "You guys used to argue so much, then all of a sudden you're together. It's just crazy."