An Unknown Love. Part 46

Hey guys :D Sorry it's been a while, but I've been busy with Uni stuff :)

I'm not sure whether there will be another chapter, I think there will be at least one. Then I think that's it :D I might do a sequel, but I'm not too sure. What do you guys think?

I've not got much to say, so I'll let you get to it :D

Please Vote, Comment and Become a Fan. Please Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

"You have too many clothes." Lewis groaned falling back onto my bed.

"No I don't. I have just enough clothes." I argued while putting the last few clothes in a box, leaving enough so I can wear. We were moving our stuff in today and tomorrow. But we won't be staying there until Saturday, after we get everything in. We're sorting my stuff out today, then we're sorting Lewis' out tomorrow.

"I really don't think there's enough room for your clothes and mine."

"Then you'll have to get rid of some of yours." I packed up the box and set it on top of the others. There's no way I'm getting rid of any of my clothes.

"You should get rid of some of yours." He chuckled as I turned around to give him a flat stare. "Maybe not," he pushed himself up and rested his back against the wall. "Do you want to go see a movie after we get this stuff moved in?" He bent his arm behind his head, showing off his muscles in his short sleeve t-shirt.

"Can I choose what we see? I don't want to see another boring movie that you always choose." I really can't sit through another action and fighting movie.

"I never pick a boring movie."

"Okay," I turned around and started sorting out some other of my belongings. It's really hard to decide what you to take to the new place. I can't take everything, because Lewis has his stuff too.

"Well what do you want to go see then?"

I shrugged, making him laugh slightly. "I don't know what's out. But I'll buy the tickets if you buy me stuff from the sweet shop." I looked over at him and smirked.

"Just because the tickets are cheaper, and I know you'll get everything you want." He called me out on the reason why I wanted to buy the tickets.

"Maybe," I smiled and walked over to my bed.

"Why should I let you pick the movie, and buy you all your sweets and drinks?" He raised his eyebrows with a small smile.

"Because you love me and will do anything for me." I climbed onto the bed and sat down on his lap so I was facing him.

"So you're going to play that card then?" He laughed and put his hand on my waist.

"I'll play it for as long as it works. If it helps, I'll cook you dinner before we go." I'm not the best of cooks, but I can do okay.

"Can you cook?" He raised his eyebrows sceptically.

"Let me cook you dinner and you can find out. I trusted you not to kill me when you first cooked for me." I've made dinner for myself a number of times. I make some good pasta dishes.

"Just because I trust you not to kill me, I'll take that." He smiled and rubbed my waist slightly.

"If I kill you, then I'm sorry. At least we had a good few months together. But can you put in your will that you'll leave me enough money to pay the rent, just until I get a job that'll let me pay it? That'd really help me out." I smiled and moved forward onto my knees, so my chest was against his.