An Unknown Love. Part 24

What's up guys? :) sorry it's been nearly a week, but when I was going to upload, I was proof reading and just wanted to change the chapter a bit :) and it's really sunny in Northern Ireland so I've been working on my tan :D and I'm trying to get my drivers licence at the minute so I've been brushing up on my Highway Code :L 

Anyway, Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan/Follower. Please Like my Facebook Page and Follow my Twitter :)  

Enjoy! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR 

"Would you guys please shut up!" I shouted glancing in my rear view mirror. "You guys cannot sing." I turned down the radio as they laughed. 

"I know you're jealous," Ben appeared between the two front seats. 

"Sit back Ben," Lewis pushed him back to his seat. "You could kill us by distracting Rox." He sighed and put his hand on my thigh. 

"And you feeling her up won't?" 

I glanced back at him with a glare. "We should've just come up ourselves, and left these idiots back home." Lewis turned to look at me. 

"I know," I sighed pulling into a parking space in the beach car park. 

"We can hear you back here." Jade pretended to be offended. I shrugged and turned off the car. I got out and walked towards the back of the car. 

"Today's going to be long day, isn't it?" Lewis mumbled helping me get the stuff out of my car. 

"Way too long," I agreed with him. "As much as I knew they would get along, I always knew it would be a bad idea. Maybe we should go somewhere away from them." I suggested putting my bag over my shoulder. Lewis laughed and lifted the cooler bag. 

"Maybe at some stage," he shut the boot (trunk) as the others got out of the car. I locked my car before Lewis laced his fingers with mine. 

"Are you two going to be all couple-y the whole day?" Jessie smirked as we walked down onto the beach. There wasn't a lot of people here since it was a weekday. 

"We are a couple you idiot." Lewis glanced back at him. I laughed and squeezed his hand. 

"I liked you better when you were still my teacher." He replied flatly at Lewis. I smiled and stopped at an empty spot. I set the bag down and laid two towels out for Lewis and I. "I see how it is." 

I looked over at Jessie confused. "Now you've got him, you only do stuff for each other, no one else. I guess I'll get my own towel," he grabbed the bag dramatically. I laughed and sat down on the towel. 

"You're friends are too annoying sometimes." Lewis fell back onto the towel beside me. 

"So is Ben," I took my shoes off and glanced at him. I took off my sunglasses before taking my top off. I did feel I little bit self conscious in front of Lewis in just a bikini top and shorts that went to above mid-thigh. I put my sunglasses on before lying down on the towel. I looked over at him subtly, to see him looking down at me. He looked away from me and cleared his throat. I smirked slightly and looked over at the other three. I watched as the fought over who got what towel and where to sit. 

"Do you want to go for a swim?" 

I looked up at Lewis who was standing by my feet. I pushed myself up onto my elbows and ran my eyes down his body. He had his shirt off and was only in his swimming shorts. He had the sexiest body I have ever seen. He had a defined six pack, and strong muscles on his chest. I bit my lip and looked up at his face. "I knew you'd love it," he smirked cockily. He held his hands out to pull me up. I slid my hands in his and let him pull me to my feet.