An Unknown Love. Part 18

This is early isn't it?! Usually it'd take me a week to two week to update :D But I'm on summer now so I've got more free time.

I hope you like this chapter. I quite like it :) I know I said in a previous chapter that Roxy wanted to be an architect, but I change it to accountancy. Just because I felt like it :) I've not got much to say really. So yeah :P

Picture in the side is what Roxy wore and the video is one of my favourite songs at the moment. You should definitely go check out Bastille :)

Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan(Follower). Like my Facebokk Page and Follow me on Twitter :D

Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

"What am I supposed to wear?" I groaned looking through my wardrobe. Jade laughed and walked over to me. "It's not funny Jade! He's going to be here in a couple of minutes." I have spent so long trying to figure out what to wear.

"You've never been this worried about a date before." She said coming over to my wardrobe. "Someone really likes him," she smirked before looking through my clothes.

"No I don't. I just don't want to go out looking like a tramp." I defended, not admitting how nervous I really am. I know I've known him for a while, but I've only recently started liking him like this. I've always thought he was hot, but I never liked him.

"I think you should wear this." She pulled out a red sleeveless dress, with a lace pattern on both of the sides. I took it off of her and put it up against my body.

"I don't know," I said looking into the mirror. I looked down at my phone as it vibrated. "Oh shit he's five minutes away. This will have to do." I walked into my bathroom and started getting changed. "Find me some shoes!" I yelled out to Jade. I slipped on the dress before walking out.

"Wear these," Jade zipped me up while I looked at the simple black high heels. I nodded and slipped them on. "I am actually so jealous of you. I would kill to go on a date with him."

I laughed and grabbed my purse and phone. "What if I make an idiot of myself?" I looked at her as we left my room. She laughed and shook her head.

"You'll be fine. He already likes you." She looked at me and smiled. "Do your parents know you're going on a date with him?" She stood at the bottom of the stairs as I grabbed my keys.

"Of course they don't. They'd go crazy if they did." I laughed slightly, walking over to the door. "Right, I'll see you later." I let out a breath before opening the door. I glanced out and saw him standing by his car. "Oh my gosh he's out of the bloody car." I looked at Jade like a frightened child. She laughed and pushed me slightly.

"Just go and have fun. I'll call over tomorrow to see how it went." She smiled before disappearing into the living room. I took a deep breath before leaving the house. I can do this. It's just like any other date.

*

"Table under Hartley," Hartley said after we waited for the waiter. He check his book before nodding.

"Right this way Sir," he picked up some menus before leading us towards our table.

I thought the drive here would've been awkward. We've not really been in a situation like this before. But it's wasn't awkward at all. We started talking about what happened after we left the dinner last week. Apparently the teachers caught some of the students smoking and then a fight broke out between some guys. And since it was a school organised event they still got in deep trouble for it. But I don't think they care since they'll not be back next year.