An Unknown Love. Part 11

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait. School is my top priority right now. So I'm sorry if this gets slightly neglected. But school and exams are more important.

I've not got much to say. I finish school for good next week :( I'm really not looking forward to it. I love my school too much to leave. But I'm going to enjoy my last week :)

Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan/Follower. And please Follow me on Twitter and Like my Facebook Page :D

Enjoy! (There's a cheeky wee Mr Hartley's POV in there :D)

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER ELEVEN

I woke up the next morning still on the couch, but I had a blanket over me. And I smelt some coffee which I desperately wanted. I let out a groan as I sat up. I ran my hand over my face, before yawning. I hate sleeping on the couch. I knew it was Mr Hartley that was making the coffee. But at this time in the morning, and what happened yesterday, I really don't care. I just don't really have the energy to care.

"Hey," Mr Hartley said walking into the living room. "Here," he said handing me a mug. I smiled and took it off of him. "I hope you don't mind me using your kitchen."

I shook my head taking a sip. "Well that was mine so I'll be back in a sec." He left the room to make another cup of coffee. As I was setting my mug on the table, I saw that I was still in my school uniform. I stood up and threw the blanket on the couch. I grabbed my phone before going upstairs to get changed.

When I changed into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, I went downstairs opening a message from my dad. 'Hey kid. When are you going to head up?'

I shook my head at the fact that he said hey kid. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I looked into the living room and saw Mr Hartley walking around. Thankfully all the embarrassing pictures were all either upstairs or in the family room down in the basement. I walked past the living room and went to the kitchen, calling my dad.

"Hey Rox," he finally answered the phone. "How're things?"

I let out a breath leaning against the counter. "Okay Dad; yesterday wasn't the best day though." I looked to my right and saw Tanner lying in his bed.

"Why what happened? Did you get another detention?"

I smiled walking over to Tanner. He wagged his tail and rolled over onto his side. "No I didn't get another detention. Do you really have that little faith in me?" I joked, bending down to stroke my dog.

"No, it's just become the norm for you." He probably had a smirk on his face right now. "So when are you heading up here then?" He repeated what his earlier text asked.

"Yeah about that; I'm not really in the mood to come up anymore. I just want to stay at home."

"But you were up for it yesterday. What happened?"

I sighed, sitting down on the floor beside Tanner. "It's just something happened in school yesterday. I don't really want to drive all the way up there." I smiled slightly as Tanner rolled onto his back.

"What happened yesterday?" He asked the inevitable question.

"Jade fell down the stairs in school and is in hospital." I explained to my dad.

"Is she okay?"

"She was unconscious yesterday and had a broken arm. But I haven't been to the hospital today. I was going to call Jessie and see what he was doing." I ran a hand through my hair before stroking Tanner again. It didn't occur to me that I just ran my hand through my hair after stroking my dog. Ew.