An Unknown Love. Part 7

Hey guys :) how's everyone doing? Sorry it's been a while, but school has to come first. I'm off for Easter now so I should be able to update. But I still have homework and I need to revise. So we shall see.

Not much to say. I'm seeing Olly Murs in a few days so that'll be awesome :) I can't wait to see him again!

Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan :) Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter.

Enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER SEVEN

"You have got to be kidding me." I said walking into school. I'm not joking when I say there were pictures of me everywhere. Some where okay, but others were awful. And above each was a message about my eighteenth birthday. I'm seriously going to kill Jessie and everyone else. I turned the corner and started walking towards the senior centre. As I walked past the staff room, the door was opened.

"Roxanne," Mr Hunter called after me. I turned around and smiled.

"Hey," I acted like I didn't know what he wanted. He smiled and we started walking to the playground.

"Where's that essay you owe me?"

"I swear I have done it. It's in my car. I'll come and give it to you during period five when I'm free."

He held the door open for me, letting me walk through first. "Is this going to turn into 'I'll give you it today but I actually mean next week'?" He asked with a smirk. I laughed shaking my head.

"No it's actually in my car. You'll get it today." I was telling the truth this time. Normally, he would be right about handing it in next week.

"Good because I want to mark it for Christmas." He said as we reached the senior centre. I nodded walking up the steps to the centre, while he continued towards the Geography block. "Remember you don't have registration today; you go to the assembly hall to apply for your Universities." He reminded me, turning to face me. I nodded, leaning on the railing to talk to him.

"You don't have to worry about me, I remember." I smiled, as he put his hands into his pockets. He laughed, walking closer to the railing. "And I've got Jessie to look after me anyway."

He smiled as I folded my arms on top of the hand rail. "Can I just say that writing an essay on rivers is the most monotonous thing ever?" I complained about the essay I'm going to give him.

"You're the one who choose to do Geography. I did tell you before last year that's what we'll be doing." He smirked, folding his arms across his chest. I shrugged, making him shake his head. "Well it might come up on your exam, so you need to know it." That is the generic answer that every teacher uses. I groaned complaining to him.

"But I can just do the other two."

He smiled shaking his head. "No because it might be things that you 'can't do.'" He said quoting me.

"No, I actually can't do them." I knew he hated it when I say that. He sighed leaning against the railing.

"That's not true. You think you can't do it, but you actually can do it." He argued with me. "If you can't do them, then why haven't I seen you in my room outside of class? I've got free periods, lunchtimes and after school. Not once have you come to see me about them. So I'm assuming you can do it."

"What can I say?" I said shrugging. "I've just got a life outside of school that I'm trying to keep up." I smirked at him making him roll his eyes.

"Yeah, I know you like to go out. But seriously if you don't understand something, come and see me. It's not difficult."

I smiled and nodded. "Maybe one day I'll come up and see you. Maybe closer to the exam," I told him. He gave me a look to tell me he wasn't happy. "I was joking," I said laughing at him. "You'll probably give us loads of tests before the exam."