An Unknown Love. Part 26

Hey guys :) how are you doing? :D

I'm not one hundred percent sure about this chapter. I like it, but I don't love it. But I promise the next chapter is better :) I do love the next chapter :D but I don't think you'll like the end of it :P so I shall leave it there :D

I've not got much else to say. I was going to leave this chapter until the 26th as a way to mark being on here for three years. But I thought that was unfair on you guys :) but I might upload the next part then. But we shall see :)

Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. Please Like my Facebook Page and Follow my Twitter :)

Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Do you know those days where you wake up and you feel the happiest you've felt in a long time? Waking up in the arms of the guy you love will definitely make you feel that way. After having an amazing night, waking up beside Lewis is just as amazing. It's difficult to describe just how much I love him.

"Good morning Babe," Lewis whispered in my ear. I rolled over and smiled at him.

"Morning," I reached over and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Did you sleep okay?" He asked folding his arms across his chest.

"More than okay," I laughed slightly. "It could be where I was sleeping." I smirked, and pulled the covers up to over my shoulder.

"Then maybe we should do this more often." He smiled before kissing the tip of my nose. He rolled over and lifted up his phone. "Maybe we should wake up a bit earlier though. One in the afternoon is a bit late." He set his phone down and rolled onto his back.

"It's not like we have anything better to do." I moved into his side and rested my head on his chest. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around me.

"That is true," he kissed the top of my head.

"Have you seen the state of the kitchen, Mark?" Ben barged in without knocking.

"Ben!" I screamed pulling the covers up to my chin. Lewis pulled the covers up to cover my upper back.

"Oh did you guys take things to the next level last night?" He teased making me flush with embarrassment.

"I'll clean the kitchen later. But get out," Lewis grabbed a pillow and threw it at Ben. Ben laughed and threw the pillow across the room. I'm really glad I can't see his face.

"I hope he met your expectations Roxy." He called before shutting the door. Lewis sighed and let his head fall back onto the bed.

"I need to kick him out." He muttered rubbing my back.

"I don't blame you. He's so annoying," I agreed, pulling the covers down slightly. I put my hand on his stomach and rubbed his abs.

"Do you want to go downtown and get some lunch after I clean up?" He asked resting his head against mine.

"Can I get a shower first?" I looked up at him and smiled.

"That's just so you don't have to help me clean up." He kissed my forehead before sliding out of the bed.

"It's not my mess to clean up." I pushed myself into a sitting position, holding the covers to my body.

"But you ate the food." He glanced back at me as he got a pair of boxers from his drawers.

"And hopefully I don't die within the next twenty-four hours."

He slipped on his boxers before walking over to me. "I promise you won't die. I love you too much to let that happen." He smiled down at me while stroking my jaw.