An Unknown Love. Part 38

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while. I've been busy with Uni and other stuff. I'm nearly finished with this one, so there's only a few more chapters left.

I haven't proof read this yet because I'm really tired. I'll do it tomorrow when I finish Uni :)

I've not got anything else to say. 

Please Vote Comment ant Become a Fan/Follower. Please Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter :) Links are on my profile!

Enjoy and please leave some feedback :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

"What are you doing today, Roxy?" My dad asked coming into my room. 

"I'm going out with Jade and Jessie for lunch. Then I'm going out with Mark." I looked up at him as I slipped on my shoes. 

"Are you going into town?" He walked over to my desk and leant against it. 

"I'm not going into town with Jade and Jessie. But I don't know where I'm going with Mark. Why?" I wasn't telling the whole truth to him. I knew where I was going with Lewis. I'm picking him up and taking him to his doctors to get this DNA test done. I'm not going in, I'm waiting outside. I'm nervous so I can only imagine how Lewis is feeling. 

"I ordered something for your mum for her birthday on Saturday and I need to pick it up from the store. If you go to town can you pick it up? It's in the jewellers on the Main Street." He smiled and folded his arms across his chest. 

"Yeah that's fine." I stood up and walked over to my bed. 

"So how're things with you and Mark? I haven't spoken to you in a few days." He tried to crest more conversation. 

"Things have been a bit busy the past few days." I tried to be as vague as possible. 

"What's been going on then?"

I sighed and lifted my bag from my bed. "I'm going to be late meeting Jade and Jessie. Can I talk to you when I get home?" I turned around and put my bag over my shoulder. 

"Sure," my dad agreed standing up. "Are you home for dinner?" He asked while following me out of my room. 

"I don't know. I'll text you and let you know." I sighed quietly as I walked down the stairs. When I got to the bottom, a set my bag on the floor and unhooked my coat from the rack. 

"Okay I'll see you later then." My dad smiled and walked into the living room. I slipped my coat on and grabbed my bag, before leaving the house. I can already feel how this day is going to go. 

*

"When are you picking Hartley up?" Jessie asked as we sat down to eat our lunch. 

"The appointment is at four so I said I'd pick him up at three." I looked up at them, taking a sip of my coffee. 

"Are you nervous?" Jade smiled slightly while leaning against the table. I sighed and shrugged. 

"I'm more nervous for Mark. He really scared about today." I hate seeing how scared and nervous Lewis was. He keeps saying how he's afraid it is his and it'll change our relationship. And how he's scared that I'll not want to be with him anymore. But I'm not going to do that to him. 

"I'd imagine he'd be really nervous." Jessie said with a slight laugh. "What's going to happen if it is his kid?"

"I don't know," I shook my head slightly. "He doesn't want it to be his because he thinks I'll leave him. We haven’t really talked about what happens if it is his.” I want to talk to Lewis about what happens if the kid is his. But I know he doesn’t want to talk about it. I don’t think that he wants to accept that if it is his child, things are going to change.