An Unknown Love. Part 29

Hey!! :D So I'm sorry for leaving this update a bit late. My parents are away and I've been busy taking care of my dog and other stuff. Since my brother does nothing, I've had to do every thing. He can't even wash his own dishes! And he's 20! I'm 18 he should be the more adult one. He's so lazy it's not even funny.

But whatever, let's not talk about that :P I really hope you like this chapter. There's not much happening in this one. It's just some more Lewis and Roxy :) It's the next chapter you'll not like :P

Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan :) Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

"Rox," someone muttered in my ear. I could barely hear it. All I could see was Lewis breaking up with me and getting back together with Taylor. After he broke up with me, it's like I shut off everything around me. One of the most important things in my life just left me. "Rox!"

I jolted up slightly when the voice got louder. It took me a second to realise that it was just a dream. A nightmare in fact. Lewis didn't leave me for Taylor. I sighed and ran my hands over my face and through my hair. "Are you alright Rox?" Lewis asked rubbing my leg. I looked over at him and smiled.

"Yeah; it was just a dream." I couldn't tell him it was actually a nightmare.

"It must've been a good dream if you didn't want to wake up. I kept calling you." He laughed and stood up.

"Yeah," I forced out a laugh. There's no way I could tell him what I dreamt. He'll only get angry and upset. And I don't want to do that to him.

"Did you sleep okay?" He asked walking over to his bag.

"I think I was out cold before my head even hit the pillow." I laughed and moved over to sit on the edge of the bed. I was absolutely exhausted by the time we got back.

"You did look shattered last night." He lifted out a t-shirt and walked over to me.

"I just hate long drives." I yawned as he pulled the t-shirt on over his head. "You should let me drive home tomorrow so I'm doing something." I smiled as he sat down beside me.

"We'll see Roxy," he laughed and slipped on his shoes. "But go and get ready so we can go out."

"But that's effort," I groaned and lay back on the bed.

"Do you not want to go out with me?" He lay down beside me and supported himself with his elbow.

"I just can't be bothered going out." I smiled and looked over at him.

"But you like shopping. And you'll be with me all day. What could be better? I'll take you out for lunch." He smiled and played with my hair.

"You always take me out for lunch." I laughed and put my hand on his back.

"That's because I'm a nice boyfriend. I like taking you out." He ran the back of his fingers down my temple.

"But it makes me feel bad." I pushed his chest and lay down on top of him. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

"It shouldn't make you feel bad." He rubbed my back as I put my face in the crook of his neck.

"But it does. I should be buying my own lunch." I feel bad when he spends money on me.

"Seriously Rox, it's only lunch. It's not like I do it every single day. So just enjoy that fact I'm being a nice boyfriend." He kissed the side of my head and slipped his hands up the back of my shirt.

"Then since I don't buy you lunch, you're saying I'm a bad girlfriend?" I lifted my head and looked at him.

"No Rox, I'm not saying that." He laughed slightly and shook his head. "If anything you're an amazing girlfriend. You are te best-est girlfriend in the whole world." He leaned up and quickly pressed his lips to mine.