An Unknown Love. Part 6

Hey! :) how's everyone doing?

I think this story is becoming a bad influence on me :P I've had two arguments with my teacher in less than a week. And I never argue with him. But he's just pissed me off last week and today. I'm turning into Roxy :P

Anyway, that's all I've got to say really. Please Comment Vote and Become a Fan. Like my Facebook page and Follow me on Twitter :)

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER SIX

I was sick on Monday and Tuesday. And so I didn't have to face Mr Hartley after the detention incident. Apparently he wasn't happy I wasn't in school. "How pissed off was he?" I asked Jessie as we sat in my living room. We had a hell of a lot of Maths notes that I needed to copy. My hand was already hurting and I haven't even finished half of them.

"I don't really know; I couldn't tell you. He was marking the roll and when you didn't answer, he looked up. He didn't look happy. I think it's just because he wants you to do some detentions."

I sighed after he explained it to me. "I don't see why he's going to give me detentions at the end of the term anyway." I complained to him. I know he probably doesn't want to hear this. But he'll sit there and listen anyway. He laughed, flicking through the channels.

"Well you're only in for another week and a bit anyway. I don't think he believes you're sick though. When I told him yesterday and today, his face told me he doubted you."

"But why the hell would I take two days off for no reason? Does he really think I would take the rest of the term off so I didn't have to go to detention?" I sighed closing over his notebook. "I hate him."

He chuckled slightly turning to face him. "So you've told me before," he said with a smirk. "Just look at it this way. We finish for Christmas next week, for two weeks. Then there's Easter we'll probably be off for two weeks. And then the magnificent study leave." He said with a smile.

"Yeah but that's not as good as you make it sound. Study leave starts on the seventh of May and my first exam is the fourteenth. Plus we'll be in studying in the study hall."

He shrugged, as the front door opened. "But my birthday is on Friday, so that's another night out."

He laughed and nodded.

"Roxanne?" My mum called from the door.

"Living room," I called back. I heard her heels click along the wooden floor. I looked to the door when she reached the living room. "What?"

She walked in, her heels now muted by the carpet. "I had Mr Hartley on the phone today." She had that tone all parents use when they're mad. I sighed and looked away from her. What a prick. "Is there a reason you didn't tell me what happened on Friday?"

I shrugged, putting my books in my bag. "I don't know, I just didn't. I don't have to tell you everything that happens in school."

"I think you do when it involves swearing at a teacher. He wanted to know when you'll be in school again to do your detentions. Why are you swearing at teachers?" She asked folding her arms across her chest. I let out a breath, running a hand through my hair. Did I tell you guys that I never get on with my mum? Because you can tell now.

"I bet he made it sound like he was innocent in all of this?" I looked up to see my dad walk in behind her. Why couldn't my dad have spoken to him instead? Then I wouldn't be in trouble.

"I don't think he would give you a reason to swear at him. He says he's putting you into Friday detentions. So you'll have had about six Friday detentions between the start of the year and Christmas. That's not a good start to you're final year, is it?"