An Unknown Love. Part 8

What's up guys?! How'a everyone feeling about this book? Love it? Hate it? Got splinters in your bum 'cause you're on the fence? ;) my business studies teacher taught me that saying :D I think it's quite funny.

Anyway, enough of that. I'm in a good mood so I thought I'd update :) because I say Olly Murs tonight! (AKA my boyfriend ;P) so thank him for this one :)

Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. Follow me on Twittaa and be ma tweeps, and Like me on Facebook :)

Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER EIGHT

I have to say, even though I play football, I am so bored. Usually when I watch football, I'm with my friends. So they make it more interesting. Watching it on your own, isn't exactly the best thing. Plus it was absolutely freezing. On the up side, Jessie said he'd go shopping with me after. With Christmas five days away, I still have some presents to buy. I just wish it would hurry up and snow. Everyone loves a white christmas. All I have to do is get through the next twenty minutes, then I can go to the mall.

"Hey Sarky," Mr Hartley said sitting in the seat in front of me to my right.

"'Sarky'?" I questioned raising my eyebrows.

"I just thought that since you're always sarcastic, you could use a name that highlights that trait."

I tutted and rolled my eyes. Is he actually serious? "See, if I was to do that for you, there would be some swear words involved." I smirked before looking back at the game.

"I really don't think that's something to say to your teacher."

I shrugged, pulling my jacket tighter around me. "Like I care. We're on Christmas holidays, there's no such thing as detention right now."

He laughed and moved into the seat beside me. "I can always add to that detention you have when you come back."

"Cool," I said sarcastically. I let out a breath, rubbing my hands together. "I'm sure Mrs Martinez would appreciate you putting me into two detentions."

"Well seeing as she's not covering them, I wouldn't think so."

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him. "Was she not meant to be back after Christmas?" I was really hoping she would be back after Christmas. I'm sick of him covering them. He nodded, glancing over at me.

"Yeah but she's still sick. So I'm still doing it," he said grinning. I groaned looking away from him. What a tool.

"Why though?" I complained, "Can someone else not do it?" I would really prefer if someone else did it. I wouldn't have to see his ugly face anymore than I needed to.

"No because I want the money. And you love seeing me anyway." He looked at me with a smirk.

"Yeah, that's it." I rolled my eyes sarcastically at him.

"Hey Mark," a man said walking past us. To be honest, there was quite a few people here. Usually football wasn't a big sport in school. "How are things?" He asked standing just beside Mr Hartley.

"Yeah not too bad Henry. I'm heading up to my parents place tomorrow for Christmas." He explained turning to talk to him. Thank goodness he stopped talking to me. "What about you? How's Elaine and Joey?"

I looked towards the pitch and watched the match. But I was still listening to their conversation. What can I say? I'm nosy. "Yeah every thing is good. Joey is just getting over that stomach bug that's going around. So I'm heading home now to help Elaine out. But say hi to your parents and Olivia for me. And I'll talk to you when you get back." He ended the conversation.