An Unknown Love. Part 37

Hey! Sorry for taking so long to upload. I've just started university so I've been really busy trying to settle in. And I have to say, I've got a very attractive lecturer :) its very distracting to have a fit lecturer :P

Anyways I've not got anything else to say. Just that I saw a shop selling christmas trees today. Seriously it's only October!

Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter :D if you like my FB page you'll see a funny picture of my babe Jake Gyllenhaal :D

Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

"Can you please take some of your bags?" Lewis groaned as we left another shop.

"No," I looked up at him and smiled sweetly.

"But they're your bags." He laughed and shook his head slightly.

"Then you shouldn't have moaned earlier about how you carry my bags all the time." I argued, putting my phone in my pocket.

"So since I complained about carrying your bags and you're making me carry your bags now. If I complain about how much you kiss me, does that mean you'll keep kissing me?" He reasoned with a smirk.

"No," I replied seriously.

"Well that doesn't make sense." He continued to try and argue with me.

"Yes it does." I cut him off before he could continue. "Maybe I should get some more jumpers." I tapped my chin thoughtfully. "Winter is coming up," I reasoned looking down at my bags in Lewis' hand. "What do you think Lew Lew?" I looked up at him and smiled.

"Even though I think you have enough jumpers to last you three winters. I will buy you all the jumpers you want, if you never ever call me that again." He stared down at me with a serious face.

"I'm only kidding," I laughed and laced my fingers with his. I can't have that many clothes if all the bags fit in one hand. "Though I do think Lew Lew is a cute name. I get bored calling you Lewis all the time." I'll never call him Lew Lew again. Unless I'm only teasing him.

"Why not call me Handsome then? Or Sexy," he smirked and squeezed my hand.

"Because you're neither handsome or sexy. So that doesn't really fit." I honestly think that handsome and sexy are understatements for him.

"Yeah you're right." He agreed tutting slightly. I looked up at him confused. What happened to my cocky Lewis? "I'm much better." And there he is.

"You're such a narcissist." I rolled my eyes and walked faster than him. I left the mall with him behind me.

"Oh, such a big word for my Sarky. Where did you learn that?" He teased following me to his car.

"In Maths when my teacher wasn't teaching me anything." I looked at him with a straight face as he unlocked his car.

"That's funny because I'm sure you had a good teacher." He smirked and put my bags in the back of the car. "Maybe you spent more time out of the classroom than you did inside the classroom."

I rolled my eyes and got into the car. He is so annoying sometimes. I really just want to punch him in the face. "Is someone in a bad mood now?" He laughed, getting in beside me.

"Shut up," I mumbled looking away from him. He started the engine before driving out of the parking space.

"Clearly someone doesn't like hearing the truth." He reached over and poked my ribs.

"I don't mind hearing the truth. You just aren't speaking it right now." I argued back, even though I knew part of what he said was true. I did spend a lot of time outside of his classroom.