An Unknown Love. Part 39

Hey guys :) How's everyone doing? I hope you like this chapter, because I'm quite happy with it :) It's pretty much a relaxed chapter after all the crap with Taylor. There won't be too many more chapters. But we'll see what happens :D
I've not got much else to say. So I'll let you get reading them :)
Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. Please Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter :)
Enjoy!
Video on the side is One Direction's new single. I absolutely love it! Best song so far from them :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

“Sarky,” Lewis called my name from outside the door. I groaned and rolled over so my back was to the door. I hate it when people try to wake me up. The bedroom door opened before Lewis’ laugh, travelled over to me. “I know you’re awake,” he shut the door and walked over to me. 

“No I’m not,” I mumbled into his pillow sleepily. 

“Then how are you talking to me then?” He fell onto the bed, making me bounce on the bed slightly. 

“I’m talking in my sleep.” I rolled over so I was facing him, but I kept my eyes closed. 

“You need to get up.”

I shook my head and pulled the covers over my shoulder. “I have to get you home so we can have dinner for Max's birthday. You’re the one who told them I was coming over.” He said while he stroked my hair back. 

“That’s not until later. Wake me up about two hours before.” I really want to get as much sleep as I can. Lewis and I were out late last night, and I’m really tired.

“But I want to spend the day doing something.” He moaned as he placed his forehead against mine.

“You’re supposed to be in work today.” I opened my eyes and finally looked at him. I blinked a few times, so my eyes could adjust.

“I called in sick. I couldn’t be bothered going to work today. I just wanted to spend the day with you. But you won’t get up so we can do something.” He rolled onto his back and looked up at the ceiling. 

“We can stay in bed all day.” I suggested, propping myself up onto my elbow.

“I was thinking we could have some lunch and go out and see a movie.”

“We went out for dinner last night. Do we have to go out to see a movie?” I smiled slightly and played with his hair.

“Why don’t you want to go see a movie?” He looked over at me and raised his eyebrows.

“I don’t know,” I let out a breath and rested my head on his chest. 

“That’s such a good reason.” He answered sarcastically, while wrapping his arm around me.

“Shut up, I don’t need you to be sarcastic.” I hit his side gently, before resting my hand on his stomach. “It’s just been a long few days. I just wanted to relax and be lazy for a day or two.” I really just want to spend time with Lewis being lazy and just chilling. After all this crap with Taylor and not being with Lewis for a while, that’s exactly what I need.

“Well we can hang around the house for a few hours. Then go and catch a movie before we go over to your house. Watching a movie won’t require that much effort. But it’s up to you,” he kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back.

“I don’t know,” I groaned and buried my face in the crook of his neck. “I just want to spend the day with you.” I kissed his neck while I rubbed his stomach. 

“How about we have something to eat first?”

I nodded, knocking my head against his jaw slightly. “Can I have it in bed?” I looked up at him and smiled sweetly. He laughed and kissed my forehead before standing up from the bed. “I’ll take that as a no.” I threw the covers off of me and got out of his bed.